[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Ash.

Dear, God, this day is dragging on. I am worn to a frazzle, though I fell asleep at one this morning. Guilt is racking my mind, seeing as I fell asleep texting Michael on a rather important matter. /Sigh. I'm sure he will understand, I was simply having a panic attack, and collapsed shortly thereafter.

 

Goodness, I am still devestated about not having children. I know I can adopt, which I planned on doing, but that is still not the same as having my own child. Besides, what guy is going to want to be with a woman that is incapable of having children, and could possibly die if she become pregnant? I know I wouldn't want to be with me. Maybe I am being too hard on myself. I am lacking the understanding of why this is happening, though.

 

Eric and I argued last night, as well. Oh well. It is much better off this way. Now, I can go to the concert with Cody and have him stay the first weekend, without feeling guilty. I cannot wait for this concert.

 

This is weekend is looking very promising. Amber and I are meeting up this Saturday, and I am staying the evening with her. We plan on going to a local coffee shop, playing N64/DDR, and cooking. Oh, dear, this is going to be fun.

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on July 16, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.