Last night, I fell in love without you.

Last night, I fell in love without you.

A Story by Ash.

My bed was so lonely last night. I laid curled up in a ball, hugging my pillow, wishing it was someone else. Longing and desperation was being inhaled and exhaled with every breath I took. For some reason, I missed Cody, and all the times we laid in bed, and talked. I missed having his arms around me, playing with my hair as I drifted off. Though, the thought of seeing him in thirty four days, and having a peaceful slumber with him, kept me content, I was still longing for companionship.

That feeling of just wanting someone to hug and hold, would not leave my sleep deprived body, no matter how much I begged my mind to stop. Cody is my best friend, and I love him dearly, so when I say I am excited to see him next month, I truly am. It will be refreshing to have him pick me up, kiss my forehead, and snuggle with me as we sleep. 
I am not sure where my heart or mind currently resides, anymore. But I do know that someone has me physically and spiritually...

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very beautiful story artisticly written from your soul!
I feel the pain and loiness in this story but I also see the great strength within you to be able to write this story!
A great and well done job expressing your true inner feelings!
Keep writing from your soul for the good of all souls!
TIM

Posted 15 Years Ago


Aw that is so adorable!!!:) Extremely romantic:) Very well done!:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very sweet and touching as well as being well written. Very good.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2008
Last Updated on July 17, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..