The sun and the moon

The sun and the moon

A Story by Hades Foster
"

You will see

"
They were the sun. She was the moon. They died every night just for her to live. She hated it, she wanted to be with her one true love till the very end and so did they. The lunar eclipse happens once every 7-10 years just for the two star crossed lovers to be in each other's arm for just one night. And when it ends, she cries for so long and hard that meteor showers will happen just for her lover to know she misses them every day and night. While the sun waits for her and she waits for the moon it was hard because they can only hold each once a year and not for very long. Today for the first time in seven years the lunar eclipse happened, and the two lovers held each for so long and so lovingly they ended the world. They both knew what they had done was horrible but at the cost of seeing each other and holding her in their arms for as long as they please to them it was worth it and for her it was worth it. She never cried anymore, nor did they and they lived in their ended world in peace and neither one of them cared that the world was gone. As long as she was in their arms, and they were in her arms their lives were perfect no matter what the other stars and planets said They were finally together and that is all that they cared for. "Until the world and stars fall you will be mine." The sun whispered. "The stars shall never for I will be yours forever" the moon answered.

© 2021 Hades Foster


Author's Note

Hades Foster
I wrote this late at night and I'm not a very good writer so give me what you got.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on December 6, 2021
Last Updated on December 14, 2021
Tags: gay, maybe sad