no regrets.

no regrets.

A Story by Hades Foster
"

If you are sensitive to mentions of blood or murder or abuse or anything Im about to write about. Click off this story.

"
Blood. Blood everywhere. There were 4 dead and badly mutilated bodies around me. And I was the one who killed them. I didn't too much care that I did. They deserved it. My family deserved it. Abusive b******s. I was the youngest and my family always hated me no matter what I did. Loved the other two and treated them like royalty. Hated me, treated me like sh**. I stood up and looked at the bloody bodies. I sighed and took my gloves off. What? Think I'm going to commit murder and not wear gloves? I walked over to the land line, and I took a deep breath. I dialed 911 and heard it ring. I heard the operator. "911 what's your emergency?" I hummed a little and started to fake cry. "M-my family! They have been murdered and I barely made it out alive, please send help I think one of them is still alive!" I cried out. I gave a fake description to the women and waited for help. I saw the flashing lights and luckily, I had some wounds on me so it wouldn't look I wasn't attacked. I was sitting next to my mother desperately trying to revive her whenever the cops walked in. It needed to be believable. I cried as one of them took me outside to get help for my wounds. I let them tend to the wounds and I saw the body bags being wheeled out and onto the ambulance. I turned my head away and cried seeing it. One of the cops walked up to me and started to ask questions. I gave them the same description I gave the operator. It was my dad's ex. She was jealous of my mom and said she would get revenge and she did. By murdering the family and only the youngest got away. How traumatic right? I sighed softly as I was taken to a cop car and driven to a nearby hotel. I got out and the cop paid for it. "Thank you" I told him, and I walked to my room. He paid for at least week and then I can go home or find somewhere new to stay. I had packed a bag before I left, and I put it on the bed and I opened it, I grabbed some clean clothes and my soap. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got undressed and I got in. I sighed as the warm water hit my aching skin. I showered and I got out. I dried off and put on some lotion and got dressed. I'm hungry. Imma order pizza. I picked up the phone and ordered one large peperoni pizza. Thank God I brought money. I hung up. 15 minutes. I sighed and laid in the bed. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I found a good program and left it on. I soon heard a knock on the door, and I grabbed the money as I stood up. I walked over to the door and opened it. I paid and took the pizza. I sat down on the bed and started to eat. I got full after a few slices, and I closed the box. I have enough for tomorrow. I got up and went to the bathroom. I started to brush my teeth and I hummed as I finished. I went back to the bed and laid down. I turned down the volume. I put the remote down and I got comfortable. I drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next day and sighed. I remembered the events from last night. I chuckled at my actions, and I grabbed the remote and turned up the tv. A movie I liked was on. What a bloody mess I made. Hope they can clean up all the parts and hope they can find them all too.

© 2021 Hades Foster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on December 14, 2021
Last Updated on December 14, 2021
Tags: just sad