Can you fill your life an Inspiration?

Can you fill your life an Inspiration?

A Story by impals
"

Sunil is a visionary. He believes in giving to society, to people, to the environment and his surrounding always, taking such life-learnings from his father

"

sunil vasyani, a musafir himself is on an innovative journey to make the lives of musafirs easy, by his startup venture, SirfTaxi. A Sales Professional by profession, he leads his life by the learning of life, especially from his father, who taught him ‘to give’ in life. One of the reasons for leaving his secure and comfortable successful career by venturing into entrepreneurship is to, give the right chance to himself, and work on his ability to create what he may be destined to. His story is different from anyone around us, inspiring, educational, excerpts from his interaction in our Rendezvous event at Impals.

“Be a Giver in Life, you have only one Life to Live”

Sunil is a visionary. He believes in giving to society, to people, to the environment and his surrounding always, taking such life-learnings from his father. This makes him chase his dream to do something for people and society from which he doesn’t expect tremendous gains but gains enough to keep giving his services on continuity. He is a struggling entrepreneur putting efforts to make travel rentals most efficient and effective in comparison to the exorbitant prices charged today. Sunil rightly says, there is no short-cut to success and stands by it through his immense hard work and struggle to make SirfTaxi a great success moving ahead in the already existing market.

Early Career

He started his career very early in life, working in multiple sectors. He started working as a Sr. Marketing Executive in Balaji Formalin Pvt. Ltd. in the year 2000, handling the sales and marketing for the company. Since then he has been on a path of continuous growth. Switching to various sectors like the solar manufacturing industry, service, and product industry, he worked with various Tier-1 companies having great expertise in his field of sales and marketing dealing with international markets.

Idea of Sirf Taxi- Musafir

In spite of being offered for a high paying job in the best of the industries, he always had the fire burning in him and to give back his bit to the society through his entrepreneurial journey. The first step towards this dream was starting the firm Sunil Enterprises in 2011 in Morbi, to supply raw material to the ceramic and tile industry. Thereafter, he has been thinking of implementing various ideas like B2BGarments.com which are ready to be taken off, but he decided to enter the rental travel sector, that being the need of the hour as existing services available do not fulfill every need in terms of nature of service, affordability and quality of service.

Talking about it, taxi services like Ola, Uber, Meru provide point to point services in the city, but if you are planning to go outstation and have a personal car just like you are in your city, Sirf Taxi is the right partner, giving you  the comfort, at the right price with flexible plans. Starting from options like local rentals- 2hrs or 30kms, 4hrs or 40kms, 8hrs or 80kms to outstation one side drop to the upcoming subscription model for all day with unlimited kms, Serving the best in the market is a pivot to SirfTaxi, proving to be beneficial to society in every way.

An Exceptional Service to Environment

‘Ride For Environment’ is a movement initiated by SirfTaxi as their CSR initiative. For every ride that you take, SirfTaxi gives you a tree to gift to your loved one and visions to plant 1 lakh trees soon. An exceptional thought to spread the word to make a sustainable change, for today and the future.

What if you can plant a tree when you take a taxi ride?  1 RIDE = 1 TREE

Nothing can be more fulfilling than doing something that contributes your bit to the environment. Sunil believes in giving back to the environment in his own way and adds saying we have only one life to live and we should always do something in life that makes living inspiring. His motto is to plant as many trees as the number of rides with SirfTaxi.

So the next time you think of taking a ride, recall your call for the environment and call none other than SirfTaxi! �" ChaloMUSAFIR.

About Us

Impals Marcom LLP is the Digital Marketing company established in Pune. Impals Marcom LLP provides following services.

1. Media Relations

2. Marketing Collaterals

3. Branding

4. Market Research

5. Digital Marketing

6. Website Development

8. Content Marketing

9. Content Writing

10. Consultation

Our team consists of experienced professionals from a diversified background with one common interest, i.e. providing the best possible solution that matches your business line. We are highly devoted to serving you with creative and upgraded solutions that are dynamic yet feasible. Our copywriters are often found blue-sky writing over a cup of coffee while our designers are peevish with creating art-work like never before! Our digital marketing team brainstorm on how to skyrocket a digital /online presence! Our Client Servicing Team believes that the ideas can really brew over a coffee. We are ready to walk that extra mile to listen to all your worries sitting at your office desk!

 

Contact US

Impals Marcom LLP

2nd floor Ariana, Near New Poona Bakery,

Bhumkar Chowk, Marunji Road,

Wakad Pune-411057, Maharashtra.

Phone No: +91 788 780 0015

© 2018 impals


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on August 21, 2018
Last Updated on August 21, 2018
Tags: Marketing communication, marketing, marketing communication company , digital marketing, Rohini Jadhav, web developer, Theimpals

Author

impals
impals

Pune, Maharashtra, India



Writing