Prologue: The Death Of Oliver Poss

Prologue: The Death Of Oliver Poss

A Chapter by Hate is a strong word

  I spend time often day dreaming about my death. No, I’m not suicidal. I don’t believe in suicide. I believe that there are more options in the world rather than just killing yourself. But I think about how people would react.

  Me, 14 year old Oliver Poss, laying down in the hospital bed, as my mother and father stare down at me, their eyes watering up. My mother would have tears in her eyes and my father would be crying. They would both be telling me how much they loved me, as I shrivelled up in the bed and my breathing slowed down.

  Mr. West would give the announcement the next day, and everyone would gasp in shock. They would cry and all go to my funeral. Every single last one of them. They would stand at my grave, and cry and beg for me to come back. There would be more than a thousand flowers and pictures of me laying around my tomb stone.

  But of course…that won’t happen. 



© 2011 Hate is a strong word


Author's Note

Hate is a strong word
There still needs to be lots of editing, I know lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was great. I could really relate to him explaining about how he wants to see people's reactions if he dies. It was a great and wonderful start and I can tell this character will kick a*s.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooo I like it. Im intrested. Cant wait for moree

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011


Author

Hate is a strong word
Hate is a strong word

Mars



About
Hey :) So my name is Abi and I'm 16. I write a lot and I guess that's kind of why I joined this site. more..

Writing