Cardiac Surgery in India at Economical Costs Along With a Homely Medical Tourism Package

Cardiac Surgery in India at Economical Costs Along With a Homely Medical Tourism Package

A Story by Atul Sharma
"

The pleasant fact is that medical tourism is inviting heart patients from abroad to get cardiac surgery in India at an economical cost. Indian heart specialists do their work well.

"
Today there are numerous patients around the world who need heart surgery. These patients trying to save their hard earned money are looking at India for cardiac surgery and there is no surprise about it. Most heart patients are posing their faith on experienced Indian cardiologists to get unique and easy to go solutions to their health problems. Most Indian cardiac hospitals in cities of Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad are providing medical treatment at economical costs no matter what kind of heart surgery is required. The best factor is that Indian cardiac surgeons do not make any kind of compromise with the quality of medical treatment. Today India has become the home of some of the best cardiologists in the world. 

The cost of heart surgeries in countries like US, UK and Canada is soaring the skies every year. On the other hand the medical tourism industry in India is witnessing an annual boom. If the trend of enhancing the cost of procedures like heart surgery goes on continuously then there will be a time when international patients will travel over seas to India for meeting all their medical and surgical needs. This is one of the reasons why Indian government and hospitals are improving medical and surgical facilities for making abroad patients feel homely and comfortable in India. The current information on India as a medical hub is that the latest technology and facilities are being used for treating complicated cases of cardiac surgery.   

How much does heart surgery cost in India?

As already mentioned above the cost of cardiac surgery at Indian hospitals is much economical compared to the other developed destinations of the world. If we estimate current cost figures then we will find that a heart bypass surgery is nearly eighty to ninety percent cheap than the price of the same surgery in a costly place like the United States. Of course we have to take the expenses of travel and accommodation also into consideration. However even after adding the travelling and boarding charges we will find that the total cost of getting medically treated in India is still much more economical than getting the same medical procedure in some other country.
 
Different kinds of cardiac surgeries available in India

There are numerous types of procedures of heart surgery performed in India. Some of these essential cardiac procedures are pace maker implant surgery, open heart surgery, atherectomy, coronary artery bypass graft surgery, coronary angiogram, coronary angioplasty, closed heart surgery, beating heart surgery and mitral valve repair and replacement surgery.

To know about cardiac Treatment : www.indianhealthguru.com/cardiac-surgery-India-low-cost-benefits.html

© 2014 Atul Sharma


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Atul Sharma
Atul Sharma

India



About
Atul Sharma has been a senior health consultant. He currently works with “Indian Health Guru” that offers medical treatment to the international patient. more..

Writing