Explored India For My Leukemia Treatment- A Memorable Experience

Explored India For My Leukemia Treatment- A Memorable Experience

A Story by Ankita Mathur
"

Mr. Jacob Thomas from UK received successful Leukemia Treatment through Indian Med Guru Consultants - No.1 Medical Tourism provider in India.

"

Hello everyone, I am Jacob Thomas, from United Kingdom. Life seemed to be pretty normal till I visited my doctor following complaints of extreme tiredness, excessive night sweating, weight loss and feeling of discomfort in the abdomen. I distinctly remember that appointment with my doctor shortly after my 62nd birthday. 


“It’s Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.” My doctor said examining my biopsy reports.

My doctor’s explanation made me aware that the bone marrow cells in the inner part of the large bones in my body are responsible for producing blood cells and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia is a cancer of these blood producing cells.


“It is an acquired genetic abnormality of the bone marrow cells which causes an uncontrolled increase in the number of white blood cells which form the primary defense of the body and also there is an increase in the platelet count which are responsible for blood clotting. This results in a decrease in the production of oxygen carrying Red Blood Cells.” the doctor continued.




Carefully examining my reports, doctor started explaining me the possible course of further treatment.


“Your blood test shows an increase in the White Blood Cells and platelets whereas a reduced Red Blood Cell count is evident. This usually occurs in an advanced stage of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. An enlarged spleen is also evident by CT scan and Ultrasound reports. I advise you to undergo a bone marrow transplant as soon as possible considering all the aspects of your case.” Said the doctor.


The long waiting time and high costs involved in the treatment made me search for other options. 


On searching extensively, I found out that India offers good medical facilities at a comparatively cheaper cost. Practically no waiting time for a transplant was something very vital for my improvement. I also realized that the healthcare providers in India are skilled and can speak good English.


I was looking out for consultants who would cater to my needs in the most efficient way. I am thankful to Indian Med Guru for providing me cheap Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Treatment in the best hospitals in India with a team of the most qualified physicians and surgeons. Post-transplant, my condition improved steadily. I was provided with very good services and also the instructions for maintaining my health optimally back home. I am glad I took the right and timely decision. 

  

You can also get affordable treatment in India with no compromise in the quality of treatment. Contact today to get free consultation through Indian Med Guru Consultants. Call at : +919370586696

Visit : www.indianmedguru.com/leukemia-chronic-myeloid-CML-surgery-india.html

© 2019 Ankita Mathur


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on November 20, 2019
Last Updated on November 20, 2019
Tags: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia cost, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia. low co

Author

Ankita Mathur
Ankita Mathur

Goa, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a healthcare consultant, doing research on best hospitals and surgeons in India for different treatments. more..

Writing