Sadira Life Was Given Back After Receiving Best Leukemia Treatment in India

Sadira Life Was Given Back After Receiving Best Leukemia Treatment in India

A Story by Ankita Mathur
"

Sadira from Iraq received successful Leukemia treatment in India as it has best doctors and hospitals for the treatment.

"

Sadira Moghadam initially put her fatigue right down to as a virus and her weight loss to her strict lifestyle change, but never thought of cancer. But about few months after symptoms appeared, Sadira was shocked to discover she had acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Here, she shares her story to elevate attention of the symptoms.



“It all sort of began in November 2017 after when I began feeling quite exhausted. To begin with, the exhaustion wasn’t consistent; it was coming and going after which have become almost consistent with special ranges of exhaustion. Finally, I’d describe it as entire and utter fatigue. I used to be an assistant head instructor in a primary school, and normally at some point of the second part of the fall time period, instructors regularly come down with ‘undiagnosed’ bugs, coughs, colds and so forth. The following morning, I felt little better and went to look my GP. I informed her how I was feeling, and she gave me a complete check up and took my blood. She told me I had lost lot of weight which I was pleased about as I’d been working out a lot. My GP also stated that some of the glands in my neck were raised, which I hadn’t noticed and didn’t think of it much. After my appointment I went back to routine work.


The next morning I got call from the hospital and was asked me to come down, during the consultation the doctor held and rubbed my hand and as if she was requesting me if I understood what she had simply said that I was suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). I and my family were completely shocked to hear this news. We consulted oncologist in Iraq he suggested to start with the chemotherapy. My family invested their time and money in my treatment which went unsuccessfully.  I finally decided to look out for the best hospital outside their country. While searching on the internet, I came across the website of Indian Med Guru Consultants . I instantly, posted on the website and to my surprise a case manager called me to assist further. The case manager took reviews and shared with me some of the best hematology hospitals in India, and then the opinion of one of the topmost hematologists in India. Consequently, after going via the opinion in detail, we decided to fly for the best leukemia treatment in India.

 

Once we made the decision to travel to India the case manager completed the paper work and I arrived in India and my appointment was fixed with hemato-oncologist. On the appointment day, the doctor patiently listened to my case history, did a physical examination and ordered the specified investigations. Once the reports were back the doctor confirmed I would need a bone marrow transplant, the next morning I was scheduled for the procedure, where a catheter was inserted into my body and the procedure of the bone marrow transplant was carried out. All of the required investigations were performed; the surgery was carried out successfully.

After the leukemia treatment in India I spent the recovery period in the hospital. Before the discharge, the hematologists again examined me and counseled my family and relatives concerning all of the post-operative instruction. We did not face any problem from our arrival till the treatment was completed. We are thankful for all the services Indian Med Guru Consultant offered me. I can’t thank enough to my Indian Med Guru Consultant’s case manager and executive for their dedication. I praise them for the care I received from Indian Med Guru Consultant. I am also very impressed by the doctors and nursing staff who treated me with the respect and dignity during my stay. The bone marrow transplant team at Indian Med Guru Consultant was wonderful.”


Thanking You,


Sadira Moghadam

 

As Sadira you can also be treated in India with high success rates. Contact Indian Med Guru Consultants and Book appointment and know best packages. Call at : +919370586696.

Visit

www.indianmedguru.com/leukemia-treatment-India-low-cost-benefits.html

© 2019 Ankita Mathur


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on December 18, 2019
Last Updated on December 18, 2019
Tags: leukemia treatment, low cost leukemia, advanced leukemia treatment

Author

Ankita Mathur
Ankita Mathur

Goa, Maharashtra, India



About
I am a healthcare consultant, doing research on best hospitals and surgeons in India for different treatments. more..

Writing