Gangs

Gangs

A Chapter by Joshua
"

this is the breif intro into what the books about and introduces the story. basicaly a prolouge.

"

Gangs. Their are many different types of gangs. Gangs of freinds. Gangs of steryotypes. Gangs of workmate's. These are everyday groups of people, that come togeather naturally. However their are also the gangs that you see on TV littering the streets, causing trouble by: dealing drugs, hiring prostitutes, trading guns, commiting robbery, assult, asron, even murder.

 

Why? most of these people chose this diabolical, incriminating, desperate act. They chose to take the easy way which, however long it takes, always leads to imprisonment, sometimes an early grave. Why do they do it? Some do it for the money. Some just want the thrill that comes from breaking the law. Some have been raised in bad enviroments, and end up driven to this fate.

 

Yet, some have no choice. Some of them are good young people. You see them in the street, and first thing you think is, 'their another young, thug waste of space' and you never stop to think 'mabey their are good teenagers, mabey they are good people'. The age of beinga teenager is a cures for all as they are instantly judged because the word 'teen' is in their age.

 

Alot of young people hit lifes crossroad of right and wrong, and they think of it as a simple 'left or right' choice. One leads to a good life with a: job, family and fortune. The other leads to: Crime, prison and possibly death. It may seem an easy choice, the right way and the wrong way. But it's not. For those who hit that cross road it's more like a heads or tails decision. They follow the path that springs up first. After that their is no going back. No change of mind.

 

Jason Ford had a choice. He hit that crossroad of what is the right thing and what is wrong. Peer pressure, curiosity and influence drove him down a path. He had it all, and the he lost it. That one unchangeable choice, would alter his life forever.

 

What follows is his story. The story of a young teenager with a promising future, who made a choice. He hit that crossroad which would send him into a month of freefall. Jason Ford went, the wrong way.



© 2012 Joshua


Author's Note

Joshua
ignore grammer problems and give me an opinion of what you think, has it got you interested in the story or is it boring.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 12, 2012
Last Updated on October 12, 2012
Tags: Narrating, story telling


Author

Joshua
Joshua

United Kingdom



About
I love to write, i write song lyrics and novels all time but i never share them with anyone, so i think its about time that i shared stuff I've done and stuff I am doing with others. I am 17 and am ve.. more..

Writing
Mosh Mosh

A Book by Joshua