Nigerian Patients go Ga-ga after availing the pool of Gamma Knife Surgery in India Benefits

Nigerian Patients go Ga-ga after availing the pool of Gamma Knife Surgery in India Benefits

A Story by infodheeraj

Hi, my name is Kacou Fils, I am from Nigeria, I was in India for my cancer treatment seeking the help of the modern treatment options like Gama knife surgery. I am truly pleased with the Gamma Knife surgery in India benefits, all thanks to my medical tourism company that helped me to gain the healthcare services with great professionalism and care along with getting the best benefits that are hard to find out at any other place.  My life was in a big misery a few months before when I was diagnosed with the dreaded disease called Cancer. I was not getting the right treatment options due to the unavailability of the modern healthcare systems found in my country as in Nigeria we still have the same old healthcare services that are limited to the basics. So, my doctor suggested me to go for a medical tourism option trying to find out the solution in countries like US, and UK.


However, I very well knew that getting the surgery done in these countries would be a costly affair so I needed something that can be availed with affordability without hampering the quality of the healthcare services. And then came the gamma knife surgery in India benefit while I was searching for a quality and affordable solutions in the East. In fact, when I compared the cost of the treatment in the US with the ones found in India, the difference appeared to be huge and gigantic that led me to choose this solution far and wide.  So, we have the gamma knife surgery in India benefit that came into the picture and then I started looking out seriously to find out some better deal there. With my research I came in touch with a few medical tourism companies that offered me solution for the said services, however, except the few I found most of them boasting with higher cost and lower facilities.




Once I found a reliable medical tourism company that offered me package with Gamma Knife surgery in India benefit, I locked my deal with them asking them to help me in getting the medical visa.  As promised, they helped me to get the medical visa on time and soon I was seen getting next to them finding the visa and the tickets to reach to India for the treatment. The arrangements done by the company went as per my expectations and at times I found them surpassing my requirements and allowing me to see things in awe and surprise. It was blessing and dreams come true kind of things when my surgery was carried out with great results and I found the surgery getting the positive outcome. 


I found everything in a right shape with my chosen medical tourism company.  Right from getting the best oncologist to treat me with the best hospital having the state of art facilities along with the best medical team and other facilities, I found nothing but heaven there in India with my gamma knife surgery in India benefit. Right from getting the food of my choice to the local travel, the medical tests and other things, I have a large number of things that I have come across in India, everything seemed perfect and par to my expectations. 


I highly recommend the medical tourism company for carrying out any medical services and healthcare solutions for my fellow colleagues, friends and family members. My experience in India was nothing but the best giving me the best healthcare solutions with greater affordability elements that was hard to find out at countries like the US and the UK. I thank you all for the best healthcare services I have received in India. 


Thank you,

Kacou Fils

© 2018 infodheeraj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on June 20, 2018
Last Updated on June 20, 2018

Author

infodheeraj
infodheeraj

Nigeria



About
I am a healthcare consultant in India. we are provide healthcare tourism facility to foreigner patients. more..

Writing