Patients from Zambia reaping maximum Cervical Spine Surgery Benefits in India

Patients from Zambia reaping maximum Cervical Spine Surgery Benefits in India

A Story by infodheeraj

Overview


A Cervical Spine Surgery helps in the cure of extreme neck pain, muscle and nerve weakness, tingling sensation, numbness, to restore nerve function. So there is Decompression Surgery for Nerve or Spinal Cord Impingement, it also addresses Cervical Deformities or Degenerative Disorders, Fusion procedure for any traumatic injury or Spinal Instability. Approaches like Anterior Approach or the Posterior Approach are used but maximum Spine surgeons are more inclined towards using the Anterior Approach.


Rising inflow of Zambian Patients


The country of Zambia is a highly-underprivileged in the matter of healthcare. The patients here have to go through a lot of trouble to reach the much-needed cure. The facilities that are available are not sufficient to meet the needs of the ailing Zambian population. That’s why India has become so very favoured for the Zambians because the most progressive Cervical Spine surgeries are possible at much cost effective prices here.


Patient Story


Mr. Steven from Zambia gained ultimate Cervical Spine Surgery benefits in India because of the abundant availability of the treatment amenities. He was diagnosed to be suffering from Degenerated Discs, which was causing him a lot of pain and discomfort.


“Coming from a country like Zambia, it is very difficult for us to get access to the right surgical solution. I tried a lot to but to my dismay, the Fusion surgery I needed was not possible in my country. The health centres I visited for consultation were not equipped with such advanced surgical infrastructure. One of my acquaintances suggested to do some research over the internet and this is when I came across the name of Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants. I read about them and found the services quite sensible. Without any delay I sent across my queries to which I got a very quick reply. As per their request, I shared all my medical reports and the rest was planned by them.”


“When I met the surgeon, he explained that in the Fusion procedure, the surgeon will remove the damaged disc and fuse the vertebrae together by using a Bone Graft; and to give further stability, screws and metal plates may also be used. The way it was explained, I was very relieved that the surgeon was a very knowledgeable one.”


Keeping in mind the treatment requirements, we planned everything for Mr. Steven’s stay in India. The surgery was scheduled at one of the best hospitals of India; where there was no doubt that the surgery would be a huge success as it was done by a very experience spine surgeon of that hospital.


“One of the representatives from Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants was continuously in touch with me and my family. The recovery period for me was very smooth and relieving as the nursing staff was very caring. Once given a go ahead by the surgeon, the consultants took care of everything till I returned home comfortably. I am extremely happy the way the whole tour was planned by Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants. With such a rewarding experience and several Cervical Spine surgery benefits in India, I surely recommend this medical tour consultant to the patients across the globe.”

Thank You,
Mr. Steven

© 2018 infodheeraj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

infodheeraj
infodheeraj

Nigeria



About
I am a healthcare consultant in India. we are provide healthcare tourism facility to foreigner patients. more..

Writing