My Wife

My Wife

A Story by Poppy
"

Descriptive writing short Piece

"
I Wake every Morning she Lying by my side. Her hair Sprayed over the Pillow like a flowing Waterfall. Her sweet smell fills the air besides me . Every Man who has ever felt peace and Serenity Understands this moment. Every Man who has found Their Some one who Just excepts what they are will know. l give her a kiss and awake. slide out of the Covers and feel the chill of the coldd air hit my skin.
Her Clothes hang round the door and bush Against me as I Leave the bedroom. these are the idiosm l like to see . the
small Things only I Notice and will Mess Dearly if she wasn't there.
After a scramble to wake, Freshen up and catch that early train I find my seat. My mind wonders as i Stair into space . The dread Of the day begins To creeps In but l smile, for know why l am here. I have a Woman at home who has faith in me and I have Faith in her.she has lnvested her love , Trust and time in me with out Limits .
These are priceless and have to earned.over years . For i know l shall do my up most without a sense of obligation to care, Love and respect for her. For what every man realises Eventually with that smile,Laugh and Comfortable Silence only she has for you.Makes the rest of the world becomes with all its distrations becomes a better place.

© 2015 Poppy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on October 1, 2015

Author

Poppy
Poppy

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm into poems and stuff If I had to be an animal I would probably be a puppy(golden labrador) I LOVE ANIMALS more..

Writing
I DO not SEE I DO not SEE

A Poem by Poppy


My box My box

A Poem by Poppy