Find Yours

Find Yours

A Story by intuitivesoul
"

Not sure. Make suggestions :)

"

Lately certain thoughts of mine have been obscured. Thoughts which once came as second nature, and obtained with no disgrace, remorse, or falling subjective by the second party. The personality was of no interest, only the bleak powers of glamour and sex appeal arose my suspension. Such inquiries I now find to be childish with no opposition. However, to be a man is to think as a man; the acts alone leave no impression on the heart.

A woman to bring a man out of childhood is a woman to keep in your heart. Though as difficult to wrangle as a mature mustang stallion. Yet, if a man finds himself on the back of such a beast, the bravest actions have the greatest reward. Sometimes when holding on with all your might a man could get thrown. Keep your mind impregnable to the fierce doubts of Mother Nature permitting a bond between you. Nothing will stand in the way of two intuitive souls entangling themselves as one being.

A high standing sun can warm the coldest days, while only a perfect match warms the soul. Great deals of pain and sacrifice come with a lasting bond of two creates. Trust must be delivered at no expense in moments of distraught when every hope seems discontinued. The Bible also testifies that even the strongest of men can crumble to the wills brought by temptation in times of mind numbing stress.

Every moment in life means something more in the eyes of a beholder. Not only have the actions executed in signs of last life been weighed. Every decision has repercussions, especially those when the silence of the third party appears undeniably sound. The most believable liar can hide behind a perfect curtain of a tall tale, holding no conscious to the truth. A sense of deception comes easy to those closest to a person. When deception becomes evident to a loved one, the truth no longer matters. The fact trust is evading and never to return is like that of a man drawing his last breath to a bond of two people.

              When the right person for you comes along, you may never see that person being the one you truly long for. Then like a cool breeze a hot summer day that person fades away. It will be some time later when you figure it out, if you don’t remain completely blind to your heart. You will see that without trying that person made all your worries, past heart breaks, and the rest of the world fade away with a simple indescribable comfort of their presences. Now with that presence being gone the void must be filled, though others just don’t feel the same. I hope with all the love built up upon my heart that everyone sees their person before their chance expires. However, destiny does not allow for everyone to find that complete happiness in another human being, that is Mother Nature.





             

© 2014 intuitivesoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on May 13, 2014
Last Updated on May 13, 2014

Author

intuitivesoul
intuitivesoul

mexico beach, FL



About
Live life one day at the time, tomorrow is never promised. more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Poem by intuitivesoul