Excerpt 3 from the Missing Foundation

Excerpt 3 from the Missing Foundation

A Chapter by iotha
"

Using both canonized and non-canonized sources, primary and secondary sources, the conspiracy to kill Jesus/Yeshua is exposed and the realities of crucifixion are explained.

"

Excerpt from Missing Foundation by Iotha copyright 2015.

 

 

What’s not told is that Jesus’ death by crucifixion presented in the movies and TV is not very accurate either. There was no beam erected straight in the air that he was slain on. As a matter of fact, Jesus suffered the same shame, humiliation, and ultimate death that has been afforded African Americans, particularly throughout the Jim Crow era. I say this because Christ’s crucifixion was nothing more than an old fashion lynching! According to several references in the Bible and in non-canonized texts, Yeshua was hanged from a tree on a cross beam that’s tied to it (see Gal 3:13, 1 Peter 2:24, Deut 21, Acts 10 & 13). They very well may nail your hands and feet but it’s also known that one is also tied to both the tree and the beam of wood that one takes to the execution site. See Deuteronomy, Acts, and Nicodemus if still in doubt.

 

 

 

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUPP6RKdxHLaPzRnGdWsMra_j_krpYpX1v3OnkdnxAI6W_XfLKxQ

 

The names of the two executed beside him are Dimas on the right and Gestas on the left. Longinus is the name of the soldier that pierces Christ’s side with the spear. Pilate, the governor that sends him to his death, winds up committing suicide upon imprisonment by Ceaser for wearing Christ’s coat. Petronius is the centurion who was in charge of watching his tomb thru the night.

 

As for Judas Iscariot, the sellout of Jesus, the Bible offers 2 differing versions of what happened to him after receiving the 30 coins of silver for his betrayal. The more commonly known story is that he throws away the silver coins and then hangs himself. An alternative view is revealed in Acts. It says he lives long enough to buy a plot of land and later dies. There is no mention of suicide.

 

In addition the non-canonized books explain that the 30 pieces of silver Judas received were not money but were in fact silver collars. These collars were the decoration attached to a piece of wood by King Solomon and Queen Makeda during her visit to Judah in the 900’s BCE. Those betrayer priests that wanted to get rid of Jesus paid off their informant by ripping off the synagogue!

 

This sacred wooden relic symbolizing the love of royal blood lines was on display in the temple, having survived amazingly nearly 1,000 years! It is only ironic if not prophetic that Jesus the Christ is crucified/executed using this very same wood remnant!  Amazing! After paying the betrayer with the collars the pissed off priests then use the wood of the relic to assassinate Yeshua/Jesus! The two stories together have the makings of a scandal! The cross, according to Ethiopian tradition, was discovered by St. Helena in Meskel Square in Ethiopia upon her following a pillar of smoke in the distance that she followed to find it (declared an Ethiopian holiday September 27, 1916). Like the Ark, it’s supposed to be housed in a secret holy place in Ethiopia. That’s what’s not told!

 

 



© 2015 iotha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on September 13, 2015
Last Updated on September 13, 2015
Tags: Christianity, Jesus, crucify, Judas, lynch, African American, America