Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Drugged to life

Drugged to life

A Story by Gonzo Dreams
"

Just p;ayin around with a story about abuse, sex trafficing, an surviving. Way to young to live this way, way to old do want to die, but the pain is so deep you can't see them anymore.

"
"Ya know i'm willing to go to jail or die for you," I yelled back to my mother who had just handed me a couple of pieces of morphone to help me get throu withdrawl. I did pills since I was 15 years old knwingly however my father would give me vic;s all the time when i had a belly ache or anything at only 9 so saying I was fucked from the start was an understatement, 
I got to the bathroom an looked at the three tiny pieces that had the coding sucked off because one you can't shoot them with the coding on and two I couldn't eat them in anyway or it felt like a alien was trying to scratch its way out of my stomach an I didn't know if I had to piss, s**t or throw up. 
I staired down at the pieces that controled my life, someething so small but sucks your soul out of you to the core of your being. But when you did it, that was a difrent story. It didn't feel like it was a bad thing the way you felt the warmth in your skin first to the hand of the arm you shot it in then when you take of the, in my case belt, off it travels throu your entire body leaving you feeling warm an pin an needles in some places like your feet and hands more then others. Then it feels like a warm blanket gets wrapped around you like when you were a kid. Home was a word that came to mind easy but frighting. 
I realized that I didn't say but I'd live for you an that was nerve rattiling to me. If I was willing to live for someone anypme wouldnt I not be doing this.
Why am I not screaming for help
I drop to the floor with a loud f**k that my mother replys to with 
"did you drop a piece or does the rig not work"
Junkie.
How could I get myself out of this drug world when it was everywhere I looked I had to get out before the blackness sucked me in so deep that the feeling of deaths wings would be on my cheeks but how....how.

Chapter One

© 2015 Gonzo Dreams


Author's Note

Gonzo Dreams
Loosely based on real life. Not sure where I"m going to go with it, I wrote all the way till I was seventeen (25 now) an haven't wrote anything beyond a poem a year ago. I'm WAITING ON COMMENTS TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK SUCH AS IF IT IS A GOOD ENOUGH START TO CONTINUE SINCE SO MANY LOOKED AT IT. Excuse the misspellings in the story and the grammar as this is a rough draft. (PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this seems like it is a very tragic story. with that said great story. I love how you don't beat around the bush or try to make it more nice or less real. I can think of a few different directions you could go with this story and I think you should continue to write it
keep it real
nightshade

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015

Author

Gonzo Dreams
Gonzo Dreams

Scranton, PA



About
I always loved to write but i haven't been able too get the block out of my head. With that being said please come an comment. I'll be doing everything from stories to articles, to writing prompts and.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Gonzo Dreams


Shhhh Shhhh

A Book by Gonzo Dreams