Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Gonzo Dreams
"

drugs sex willing an unwilling just a girl that fell in the hands of the wrong guy that gets her hooked on him an drug. Now she'll do anything for him, an he loves to test how far she'll.

"
  • woke to hear a smash, I opened my eyes to see my clock reading three oclock in the morning. I wasn't scared like most thirteen girls would be I was annoyed. " Shhh, my sister will wake up." I heard the giggles of my mother an her lover of the night that she more then likely found in some dingy bar or worst. "maybe she wants to join" a drunkin slured male voiced piped in not at all tryin to keep his voice down. They laughed an I got up to make sure my door was locked before crawling back to my bed an feeling for the kitchen knife I kept under my pillow. they banged around more, An finally I heard her door close. I layed my head down but didn't dare close my eyes not yet, Not until I was sure they were in there for the night. I slowly started slipping into a light sleep using my pillow to muffle the discusting sounds coming from my mothers room across the hall from mine. God do I hope this ones gone by morning was the last thought I had before I drifted into the safty of darkness. I woke to the sound of my alarm, flaying a arm to shut it off, or shut it up which ever happened first.. I opened my eyes an sat up an listened. I didn't hear anyone. "thank God" I said sleeply grabbing onto my robe to go turn on the coffee I prepaired the night before. Walking out of my bed room I opened the door as silighntly as I could not wanting to see my moth...sister's guest of the night. But as soon as I opened the door the fresh smell of warm coffee hit me in the most beautiful way. I stopped where I stood my door closed behind me an I jumped at the sound, as I turned from my door I seen a man sitting in the chair with his legs pressed to the floor an two legs of the chair off the floor as to see the door open. Was this who she brought home lastnight? Younger then usual, I thought looking into his face he couldn't be more then 27, his dark hair in perfect place except for one piece that was in his face the rest was neatly around his shoulders not to long but he looked good. An his dark hair only brought out the blue of his eyes that seemed as if they would swallow me simply with a thought. I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding. What was wrong with me? Not like this is the first second or third time I met the men that came in an out of the appt like it was a strip club. "I know I was buzzed but you aren't who my father came here with are you?" the man in the chair asked with a smirk. "No, i'm not an I have no idea who your father is." I realized I had a attitude but I didn't like his smug smile or the fact that he caught me so off gaurd. His smile only widened at my tone. "good I was hoping as much, coffee?" He asked jesturing his arm as if it was his home. Who in the hell did this guy think he was? " Yeah thanks I'll have some of MY coffee, are you enjoying it?" I asked tring to unsuccefully wipe that smirk off his smug face an walking toward the coffee pot. I looked around looking for what ever had gotten broken lastnight. "I cleaned up. Didn't really know what else to do while I waited to take him home." he said jesturing with a thumb toward my mothers door. I raised an eye brow at his handsome face. He stood up an he easily stood over my 5'3 inch self. "My names Gavin." I looked him up an down before I realized I was. He had brood shoulders in his white tank an his arms rippled with mucule. You could almost see his abs in his shirt an his black what I could only guess was shorts hung low eough that I could just see some of his leg. As I looked up I met his blue eyes an realized I had been more obvious then I ment to be about his look an he noticed. I looked down closed my eyes an shook my head lightly. Pull it together. " I'm trinity an in a hurry, I have school" I said debating if I even wanted the coffee I came for anymore. "school? How old are you?" Gavin asked sitting back in the chair he was orginally in when i came out. " Seventeen, why?" I asked suspeciously. I learned a long time ago men who knew my ...sister were not ones I wanted to know. "You seem older an I know your sister is older then she says. Plus its a lil strange you live with your sister an still go to school." He had that smirk on again like no matter if there was a bomb going on around him he could sit there an relax. " Yeah, I gotta get ready." I replyed in a hurried voice tring to exscape the overwelming feeling I was startng to get from the way he was stairing at me. " Can I give you a ride?" "Its not that far but thanks," "I'll walk you then." "no I,..." I never got to finnish what ever I was going to say, " No, I said I'll walk you trinity. Anyway doesn't look like i'll be needed here anytime soon" I turned and walked toward my room closing the door an sliding down it. Who the hell was this Gavin and why in the hell was I acting like a .....child?....stripper...the vargine I was? Hell, I didn't even know what I was acting like but I know it wasn't who I usually was.



© 2015 Gonzo Dreams


Author's Note

Gonzo Dreams
Because its a rough draft I ignore grammer an spelling an such. I figure I can always go back. Like i've said first real thing I've written an i was thinking about dumpin it...

2 people commented one said to much detail another said not enough. Please tell me the good an the mad an i'll cheek yours out an be honest with you as well.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is long but good who does the young guy in the story get the girl hooked on drugs my punctuation ti on is not bad mine ducks so that something I will need to improve myself you will get that time . But other your story could actually be based on a true cause this happens slot to girl please review my chapter and let me know what yeah think

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gonzo Dreams

8 Years Ago

how he gets her hooked is to come. Thanks you for asking a question and the review. It is kinda bas.. read more



Reviews

It is long with out the division of the paragraphs. However I love the realness of the character and what she goes through. Even though I have never experienced those things there was a sense that I could relate to@

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gonzo Dreams

8 Years Ago

I'm glad to hear that you felt as though you could connect with the character. thank you so much for.. read more
It is long but good who does the young guy in the story get the girl hooked on drugs my punctuation ti on is not bad mine ducks so that something I will need to improve myself you will get that time . But other your story could actually be based on a true cause this happens slot to girl please review my chapter and let me know what yeah think

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gonzo Dreams

8 Years Ago

how he gets her hooked is to come. Thanks you for asking a question and the review. It is kinda bas.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 15, 2015
Last Updated on May 15, 2015


Author

Gonzo Dreams
Gonzo Dreams

Scranton, PA



About
I always loved to write but i haven't been able too get the block out of my head. With that being said please come an comment. I'll be doing everything from stories to articles, to writing prompts and.. more..

Writing
Shhhh Shhhh

A Book by Gonzo Dreams