Chapter 1: Memory's Past

Chapter 1: Memory's Past

A Chapter by izzybella

My eyes welcomed in a bright drop of sunlight coming through the open window, which also let in a warm summer breeze, grazing my arms. 
My eyes locked on a tall figure in the small doorway in front of my bedside, I quickly sat up in shock as I saw my father standing in his dark green uniform. I haven't seen my father since he left to fight an ongoing war in Asia, I thought he was dead since he never wrote back.
''Christina'' my father said as he dropped a small bag from his hand, tear drops welling up in his eyes.  I jumped out of my bed, tears starting to form on my own eyes. I jumped into his arms hugging him with a great warm sensation tugging at my heart as I heard his heart beating slowly.

The warm sensation and the sound of his soft slow heart beat slowly became a fading dream, as my sisters nagging voice pierced my loving dream. Something soft beating at my side caught my attention as I peered up to see Danna, my little sister pounding her plush doll vampire into my side as if it was eating me.

"Ugh, Danna, will you cut it out, I am trying to sleep here, so I would gladly appreciate it if you would walk your tiny, annoying a*s down, and back to the living room with mom." I stopped with great pride on telling my own nine year old sister off as she glared at me with a look of astonishment welling in her small face.

Soon she jumped off me and ran out the door yelling at mom,
"Mom! Chrissy was being mean!" I rolled my eyes as I looked to my side and grabbed my phone, turning it on seeing the time.

"Oh crap! It's seven forty?" I pushed my purple covers off as I ran to my closet grabbing a sleeveless pink chiffon dress slipping it on as I threw on my beige ballet flats. I went over to my medium sized makeup desk grabbing my concealer, mascara, and eyeliner and rushed it on as fast as I could.  Grabbing my bag I took my keys and left my room, entering the small kitchen.  My mother was making toast and eggs.
The toaster popped up and I grabbed a piece and put it my mouth and smiled to my mother, I stopped by the door as I looked at a picture of our whole family when we were together for the last time, we went camping like dad always wanted before he got deployed in Asia

"I know Christina, you miss him, we all do" my mom hugged me and put a hand on my chin raising it up making me look into her eyes.

"Its ok, go off to school like the good girl that you are, make dad proud." I smiled and put my bag over my shoulder and walked through the door, smelling the fresh April air. The red jeep sat in the driveway, waiting for me to ignite it.
I jogged over to the door unlocking it and sliding into the drivers seat.  I turned sixteen a month ago, and I know your not suppose to drive until a year or whatever, but my mom knew a guy that could speed that up faster.  I turned the key to the ignition as a loud approval came from the car as it roared to a loud start.




After only fifteen minutes of traffic, I pulled into the High school parking lot at eight twenty two, when school starts at eight twenty. I turned off the jeep as I got out of the car dragging my bag out with me, I locked the car as I quickly ran to the front doors.

After running up what seemed to be fifty flights of stairs I got to the door hearing the final bell ring as I started to freak out, it was the first time I was ever late in my whole life. Since I was five I have been an A plus student, even now at Evercrest High I get an A point average. I ran into the office, the secretary looking surprised to see me after the final bell had rang.

"Christina, I am surprised to even see you in my office at all, but to be here late, you of all people" I sighed knowing even she was disappointed in me, and im pretty sure my mother would be a bit disappointed in me as well.

" I lost track of time, and I didn't wake up to my alarm, and" Miss. Dassum interrupted me as I tried to explain why I was late, and of all people to walk in as I am pleading my case, it has to be the meanest teacher in this school.

"Ah, a refreshing face to see in this boring office, and what I mean by that is, finally something not to hard on the eyes in this office." she gave a half a*s smug looking even more like a witch then I ever thought she was before.

"Oh, Miss. Dassum, what a..." she paused looking the now grumpy teacher up and down finding a nice thing to say 
"Nice piece of pasta on your shirt today." After feeling satisfied with her comment she went back to looking at me with a warming smile, showing her bleached white teeth. Just as Miss. Dassum was about to spit some nasty comment out of her own mouth, the principal walked in from the corner room.

"Hey, is anybody going to get this young girl a late slip, or are we going to stand here to make her later then she was before?" he rolled his eyes as he walked back into the office mumbling something un-projectable to here.

" Ok, well I'll give you that late slip so you can get to?" I didn't know what she was pausing for, for a second, then I realised she was wondering what class I had to go to first.

"History" I said rushed, she looked back down and started to write down all the information on the late slip, then signed the bottom with her perfect cursive scripture.
"Thank you Miss. valure" after that ten minutes of hell, I ran up the stairs despite the warnings of 'no running on the stairs' signs. I looked around for room 203 on the third floor, the history and geography wing. once I found the class and quietly opened the door, dreaming for no attention once so ever...but got it.
A student about to leave the room, and apparently pretty fast, was right at the door as he swung it open faster then I could open it myself, I went flying into the classroom, my bag flying off of my one shoulder and hitting the man in the face knocking him over as we became the laughing stalk of the class.
I looked up to see a man in a leather jacket and jeans throw my bag at the teacher as he tried to help him up, I lied shocked as I had never saw him around before... But also because I was on my a*s in the doorway.
My eyes were tracing his impeccable features, his black messed up hair that gave him such edge, and his light blue eyes, those eyes pierced through you like cold water, you just cant explain why it's so cold yet inviting. I didn't notice how long I had been lying on the ground looking at him until he looked back at me, I quickly looked away hoping he would think I was just looking at him in shock of what just happened. As I got up the man rushed out, obviously continuing his action he tried to accomplish before.

"Miss snow, do you have a reason to be eighteen minutes late?", he seemed low on patients, from whatever happened in class before I got there, he made an even rhythm with his foot as he tapped it against the tiled flooring and crossed his arms, eyes piercing a dark glare at me.

" I...I have a late slip Mister Vee" I stutter quietly, handing him the small pink piece of paper. I walked over to the seat were Abbie, my best friend since we we were three sat, we met because both of us had a father being deployed then, we didn't get to see our fathers till we were ten, then they both got re-deployed in Asia, her dad came back... but mine didn't. No matter what since we were thirteen we made a pact to stay together forever. As I sat beside her she passed me the notes from the last eighteen minutes, I gave her a 'your a life savor' look as I took out my note book and jotted it down neatly, with all words color coted. I passed Abbie her notebook as Mister Vee spoke about politics, I turned slightly to her so it would not be to noticeable that we were talking.

"Abbie?" she turned raising her sculpted thin eyebrows at me,
"what?" I hesitated for a moment hoping nothing to big happened and she could  speak about it.
"What happened with that guy, well, before I totally waked him in the face with my bag?"

"Oh, the new transfer, he came here today, nobody knows were he came from really, and" I interrupted her.

"no, no, no I mean what happened that he was in such a rush to leave?"

"Oh, well we were learning about politics and stuff and he just freaked out, flipped the table behind me acting like he was the Hulk or something, then the teacher freaked on him and told him to calm down, then the dude tried to run out, but you hit him in the face... I wish I had that on tape" she said starting to giggle to herself.

"Yah, whatever laugh all you want" I turned back to the teacher and leaned on my hand, my soft brown eyes almost drifting , as they slid shut and it all became dark, his eyes came back, they were so haunting, and his soft pastel skin with his black messed up hair, but his eyes, I could already feel them burrowing inside my soul. I can tell he's bad in a way, but I just can't help it... this is going to be a messed up next semester.


© 2017 izzybella


Author's Note

izzybella
I'm 15 so I'm not to good at writing, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on February 1, 2017
Last Updated on February 1, 2017
Tags: #romance, #vampire, #love


Author

izzybella
izzybella

Sudbury, North America, Canada



About
15| Ontario, Canada|Instagram: isabellaborgogelli more..

Writing
Blood Shed Blood Shed

A Book by izzybella