Warrior Mom

Warrior Mom

A Story by CS
"

My life. My kid. Brief paragraphs.

"

Here in this world, I am Warrior Mom...but not the Warrior you are used to. I am not a Warrior Mom who fights who guns and machines of weaponry. I am a different Warrior Mom. My battle comes from my soul and it comes from words. It comes from educating people...educating them about a growing epidemic..Autism. 


I will lead a battle like no other. I will never stop until I make a difference...and I will make a difference. Too long this has been ignored. Ignorance is what drives me. No longer do I want to see those going through the daily struggle, suffer. EVERYONE should get the help and attention they deserve.


I will gather my army...army of whomever will help me fight the cause. Mothers, Fathers, Siblings...etc. We will talk and write about it...till everyone is sick of hearing about it. We will go to schools and fight. We will go everywhere that needs to be and fight for the cause.


My daughter almost lost out to the system...and that is what really,really drives me. I fought the battle...I did not rest. Who will join me? I will flood social media, radio stations, whatever I need to. TIME IS ON MY SIDE. I have all the time in the world.


My soul, mind, heart have been awakened and it will not go to sleep. The journey I go on will be great. I will not rest...I am in this now...no backing down. 


I am Warrior Mom.

© 2014 CS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014

Author

CS
CS

NY



About
I am the mother of 2. One is on the Autism Spectrum. I used to work in television and now I blog and write. more..

Writing
PREY PREY

A Poem by CS