Love Bit

Love Bit

A Chapter by Kat

Wait..' he said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back in. His eyes matched mine making my heart skip beats. I looked away. This can't be happening. 'I-I don't understand.. Why are you afraid to talk to me?' his words caressed my lips while I stared down. Should I tell him? 'I'm afraid I'll fall back in love with you and I.. I can't have that happen' hurt flashed in his sea colored eyes. 'Oh..' was all he could say. I took a step back. 'I'll only get hurt you'll never look at me in that way' I shook my head as tears burned 'You'll like someone else. All those other girls they're-' he grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. His eyes met up to mine again while he wiped away my tears. When his lips met mine the disbelief took my breath away.
This can't be happening.
'All those other girls are nothing like you. They're all fake. They're not real.' his words put a smile across his face. Something I haven't seen in awhile. 'You have a heart they don't. Sure I may look at other girls but none of them make me feel the way you do. Savannah was just someone to see if there was ever a chance someone else could make me feel the way you do because I thought you were over me.. I never really did stop loving you..' I fell into his arms. The beating of his heart warmed me. Never in my life had I felt so alive or happy.
'Never leave me..' I said as I shut my eyes.


© 2012 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the fact that this is just a random, fragmented piece of a story. It adds mystery and intrigue. Good work. (:

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 21, 2012
Last Updated on June 21, 2012
Tags: love, him, happy, feelings


Author

Kat
Kat

United Kingdom



About
um. more..

Writing
Theftry Theftry

A Poem by Kat


Depression Bit Depression Bit

A Chapter by Kat


Love Bit #2 Love Bit #2

A Chapter by Kat