How to get a gilr freind/boy freind who cheats on you

How to get a gilr freind/boy freind who cheats on you

A Story by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

He rang the door bell and I called "It's open" down the stairs.I took once last glance at me in the mirror and smiled.I was wearing a deep purple tube top that showed off my flat stomach,a black skirt that showed so much,it shoud be band and a pair of black hi-heels.I had my hair in a sloppy half bun and my make-up (which I never wear) was,dare I say,hot.I grabed the box of his stuff and I walked slowly down the stairs,making me look even better(and if I moved any faster I knew I would fall and mees up the ENTIRE plan).I smiled once I saw him,showing the oppisite of how I really felt and once I touched the floor I put on my sexy voice."How are you doing,Frank?" I said really wanting to rip his head off with my bare hands."Um...I'm...um...um...I'm fine" he stamperd staring up and down my body.I opened the door and leaned against it,holding the box close to me."Well I just wanted to give you your stuff back and to tell you that when Cindy brakes-up with you" I sad as I put my hand on his arm before I continued."and you need some one, or even if you just want to talk me" I said then took the box and threw it out the door before turning back to him."Don't.Don't call or come over,don't even Talk to me!!Do you know why?Because I gave you my love,and I gave you my heart...and you ruined any chanceof US!!!" I yelled,staring at him.Then I pushed him out the door and he just turned around to stare at me.I slamed the door in his face and as he picked up his thing I threw in the yard,I turned the sprinklers on.After that I changed and called my best freind to tell her about my night.

© 2009 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


Author's Note

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Never happend to me but this is how I would handle it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that would be fun to do. But I guess I'd never had the courage to do that. LOL!

Yeaaaa. You write creatively.

Write more, I'd be looking forward to it. :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol! I liked it. Very creative. One or two mistakes but over all entertaining. Please take time to read and review my story Status quo. I'll galdly return the favor :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


yes i agree ALAS!!! Lol it was WONDERFUL!!! Yo should write more!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


ALAS!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2009

Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing