Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

 

    'INSIDE! WHAT A WONDERFUL CARICATURE OF INTIMACY. Inside what a wonderful caricature of intimacy. There are no-' I grunted as I fliped over in my bed to bang down repeatedly on my alarm clock. I gave myself a couple more minutes before draging my body out of my warm bed and into the shower. After I was done I walked into my room in a towel and picked out what I was gonna wear today. After a few changes I setteled on a pink and black 'nightmare before christmas dress', pink converse, and my regular tons of bracelets and rings. I put on a little make-up, straightened my hair, and then teased it a little before walking out of my bathroom and into my room to check the time and grabing my black hell kitty tote bag.

    It was only 7:20 and I didn't have to leave until 7:45 so I took my time eating my breakfest. "Cay! Glad your up early. Verra wants me to pick her up a little earlier so we can talk before school starts" said my brother Lenny as he grabed poptarts and started eating them getting crumbs all over his black skinny jeans and red panic at the disco shirt. Verra is Lennys girlfriend of 2 weeks and she is the person who made my entire middle school a living hell. Shes rude, loud, and she always needs attention. How my brother ended up with her I have no idea.

   "but Lenny, you two have three of your morning classes together. Why do you need any more time?" I said as I put my bowl from my cerial in the dish washer.

    "I know but you know how Verra is, Cay." he said as we walked together out of the kitchen and into his silver car onto his girlfriends house. Soon as we pulled up she ran out her front door and into the passanger seat wearing a very short jean skirt and a very tight black tee-shirt with her usual huge hair and coontails with a pink bow. She kept going on and on about how great her hair looked. GAHHH! she makes me want to just pimp slap her straigt out of the dang car!

    When we got to school I jumped out of the car mubbling something about a project I have to work on and heading straight to my first class, triganometry. I knew Mr.McTheney wouldn't mind me coming in early because I never had a problem with him before and he's pretty cool. I still knocked on the door just to be nice and when a deep voice hollared  "come in", I steped inside and sat down in my usual seat in the far left. Theney looked at me for a while then he asked "Well what brings you to class so early,Cay?". I told him how Verra wanted to talk to my brother so that ment I had to come to school early. He noded and asked "So how are you doing on your Diners-for-Dollars project? You had Hong Kong didn't you?". I nodded and told him how

I already had all my facts and where I was living and what I was gonna buy, I just had to type it all up which I planed to do afer school today.

   "Thats good that you have everything done. I asked John how far he is and he couldn't even remember what counrty he had. I don't even know how he got in high school." said Theney with an eye roll. I laughed and said "maybe they felt bad for him and just kept passing him to the poor next teacher". He agreed and confessed that he planed to do the same this year with him. That's how I spent the next 15 minutes, just talking and joking around with my teacher, yeah did I mention how cool he is? 

    The rest of the class was slowly filling in and when right the bell rang is when my best friend in the whole world, Lix, decided to show up for class. She walking in the door wearing a light blue T.W.L.O.H.A t-shirt, a purple hoodie and white cuff-off shorts with a pink studded belt that had tiny skulls on it and she was altogether adorable as always. Her hair was in its usual perfect right-above-the-eyes-bangs-and-long-glossy hair style. She shuffled her way to her seat right beside me without making eye contact with Theney even though he didn't say anything. Thats when I noticed John already asleep at his desk. Theney then saw the sleeping student and looked at me and said "And so the plan continues".

    Then class finally started and Theney gave his math lesson with only a few corney jokes through out it. After his lesson he told us he was giving out a rubric to help the people who are still alittle behind on the Diners for dollars project.

  "Cay, can you be a doll and hand these rubrics out?" asked Theney.

  "No prob, bob" I sang as I slid out of my seat and started passing out the papers as Theney started answering quesions about the font he wanted the paper typed in. Soon as I was back in my seat the bell rang and everyone started filing out of class. I grabed my rubric and headed out with a goodbye to Theney with Lix by my side.

    "It's so weird how you and Mc T are friends like that. I mean I know he's hot and all but he's 22 and we're 15 Cay." said my best friend as we walked to drama.

    "It's not like I'm hitting on him Lix! Plus you know as well as everyone else that Theney and Wright are so gonna end up together." I said as we turned a corner and walked into Mrs.Webbs drama room.

    "True, true. When they get married we better be at their wedding!" she whisper-yelled as class started.

    "If not we can always just crash it and hope they both don't fail us in english and math!" I whispered back with a smile. Lix was about to answer back but the kid sitting beside us kept shooting death glares at us and holding his index finger to his lips. Gosh some people are just so rude! The rest of school went by fast and before I knew it we were standing in line to get lunch. I got a salad and fruit punch while Lix got french fries and a water. We sat at our usual table by the windows with Kirt (Lix's boyfriend), Kyler, Sebastian, and Regan who were all friend of mine and Lix's. We talked about mindless stuff until Kyler started singing a dotdotcurve song. Lix and Regan started singing along and so did Kirt and Sebastian and me. In no time it turned into a full on jam session with a couple other students staring, a couple more kids ignoring us, and alot of teachers laughing at our crazy-ness through the window that seperates the cafateria and the teachers lounge. When the song ended we all sat back down laughing and just having a good time until it was time to get to class. Lix and Kirt left hand-in-hand to go to art and Regan husled off to study period so all that was left was Kyler, Sabastian, and me.

    "I don't really feel like going to P.E. or chemestry. Who wants to skip with me??" I askes in a sing-song voice and both boys raised their hands as if I had just asked them who wants some candy.

    "I have a test in spanish and Verra in tech ed. so I will not be going to either of those classes! how abput you Kyler? What are you trying to get out of?" said Sabastian as we stood up and walked to the nurses office. "Nothing I just would rather hangout with you guys then go to any class" he said as we stoped just out side the door.

    "So who's gonna faint this time?" said Sabastian and I raised my hand. This is how we get out of school without getting in any trouble. Kyler and I walked a little towards the corner of the building then I layed down on the ground while he put my head in his lap and waited for Sabastian and the nurse to come running out. Once they did Kyler franticly yelled "I don't know what happened I just walked by and she was on the ground knocked-out! You have to do something, lady! She might even be dead!!" I tried as hard as I could not to laugh while I was picked up and carried to the back of the nurses office where the little cot was and I was layed on it. Sabastian was doing the same thing as Kyler and soon the nurse asked them to wait out side while she made sure I was ok. I pretended to just wake up a few minutes later and sweet old Mrs.Pam asked me what happened. I told her I didn't eat much this morning or at lunch and she gave me the you-have-to-eat-even-if-all-the-models-don't-cause-your-only-in-high-school talk and I told I just wanted to go home. She agreed and in no time we were out of the nurses office with Kyler carring me still and permission to go home.

 

 

 

 

Cay's outfit

Scene Dresses

 

 

Lix's outfit

 

Venna's outfit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

its so enjoyable. I want more..it. bring new hope for love

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011


Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing