Well it's...complicated

Well it's...complicated

A Story by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

    This is a story of a boy and girl . The boy is a player, while the girl has never even went on her first date nor had her first kiss. The boy breaks her heart and then when he realises he loves her, she doesnt take him back...at first. There in love but aren't really in love.

      Well it's...complicated.

 

 

               Chapter 1

             Tommy P.O.V

 "Tommy, you know you dont want to do this" C.C. said trough tears. "Don't worry hun,it's just how the game goes" I said just tying to get her to stop crying."How could you just leave me like this!?!" she screamed before she ran out the car and down the street. I would of helped her get home but she never came back so I just drove home and crashed for the night.

 

            Katherine P.O.V

 "Kat, you have your bed set up right?" my dad asked as he finished unloading the box he had been working on for a hour and a half. "Yup, and all my boxes are in my room so do you need any help with the rest of the unpacking?" I said trying to help with something. "No,I think I got these but I'm sure your brother would love some help" he said with a smile, so I walked upstairs and down to where my older brother had chose his room to be when we first saw our new house. One of his pet-peaves was knocking so I did as he forces me to and the door swung open. On the other side I saw a tall,lean boy with curly black hair and a big smile. "Hey baby doll" he said before moving to the side so I could walk into his room. "Hey Austin, just came up to see if you need any help" I said looking around for any boxes. I couldn't see any and it looked like he had already set his room up to. One trait I inherited from my dad was being extreamly slow so of course I was still bairley done. "Well I'm done but I did want to show you some lyrics I though of in the moving van" he said while moving over to his big desk to dig out the note book we kept our songs in. We both play gutair and can sing fairley well so we write songs alot. It's a way to exspress our feelings while having fun. "Well, it's not really finished yet but im getting there. Maybe you could help me." I looked down and started reading the paper loving the song instantly. "Wow this is really good but play the cords so I can get a flow, please" I said wondering how fast the song was planed to be. "No problem,baby doll" ha said as he picked up gutair and started playing notes.

 

Katerines lines

 

Austines lines

 

Both

 

Calm your nerves now and don't worry Just breathe

Are you sure now don't bother packing just leave

All of them say they wanna change I'm hoping that (hoping that you) you remain the same

To show that this is not a game lets end this tragedy today

Now take my hand and we will run away down to this place that I know(place that I know)

How did this night become the enime it's over it's over it's over 

(woah) Lay down with me let me hold you baby just breathe

This is ending we will get trough eventerally

All of them say they wanna change

im hoping (hoping that you) remain the same to show that this is not a game we'll end this tragedy today

Now take my hand and we will run away down to this place that I know(place that I know)

how did this night become the enime it's over it's over it's over

Now take my hand and we will run away down to this place that I know(place that I know)

how did this night become the enime it's over it's over it's over

woah it's over

woah it's over

it's over it's over it's over

Take my hand and we will run awaydown to this place that I know

How did this night become the enime it's over it's over it's over

 

 

I will finish this but were having a 4-day weekend and I'm bout to go watch a movie...so toodles:)

Luv,Brooke Madison

 

 

 

 

 

© 2010 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Simple and sound!!Liked it...Waiting for more

Posted 13 Years Ago


Not bad!!!! The only things i would suggest is start a new sentence instead of using and.... that becomes repetitive. also when a character dialogue change occurs, start a new paragraph. This makes the story much easier to read and understand... Write on!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2010

Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing