I am still alive pt2

I am still alive pt2

A Story by Robotic Assistance
"

pt2

"

March 7

 

Finally xboxlive crashed, we didn't have the opportunity to say our goodbyes. Shame...

 

Yesterday I didn't log events I was too shook by an encounter one of my friends on xboxlive was experiencing. We were in a games lobby chatting it up about these ghouls, some stories were biazzar like having to kill children that have been infected.. I could never see myself destroying a child, but then again these kids aren't alive... we had theories about how it started, the naive brought of resident evil, we laughed at their seriousness, hah. We were running in circles with origins of how this was created.

 

None good enough to mention.

 

While we were talking we suddenly has another friend logged on to the game and join our lobby. before the sobs were audible we could hear the bangs and moans of the undead

 

"GUYS!!! I'M IN TROUBLE, PLEASE HELP, HELP!"

 

his voice was weak but you could hear the words battling against the saliva as he spoke, the pounding increased....My god the cries of the undead pierced my soul and stole my breath. Poor guy.

 

" Guys i have no way out, I'm surrounded they got my family..."

The swarm of undead just pounded on the wooden door until it broke open, our friend scream but was soon drowned out by the hoard...we just sat there speechless as we heard the sound of a grown man crying for his mother and being consumed. I signed off once the screams stopped and all was left was crunching and slurps. We need somewhere to go, I really don't want to end up like the other fallen victums...

Later on we discussed where we were going to hold up once our walls were breached, most of our ideas were half baked but we needing something to look forward too.

Escape plans:

1. gather supplies

2. Find a vehicle that'll take us far away from here

3. Head to a wal-mart or something for more rations and possibly ammo

4. Find any survivors on the way

That's all we came up with for the time, well it's late and I have to check the fort! 

Goodnight

March 8

Their numbers are increasing beyond count, I know they're alarmed of us. I'm getting scar......

Sorry we just made it! The walls finally failed, some how they entered, guess the weight crushed the gate entrance. While I was writing I heard gunshots, I dropped the journal and rushed towards the noise and there she was a female, her clothing tattered and her left side of her face was ripped to almost complete exposure to the skull.. She ran towards Alex while he entered three more shots into her finally hitting the brain, she dropped dying with a long moan. The assault didn't stop, more entered the backyard and we retreated back into the house, I shouted for Alex to get the supply's. IT was time to make an exit. Loading up in my car we opened the gates in front and sped out of there... We left most of our food but took most of the ammo! guess it was easier knowing we'd die starving then to become one of them! 

The gas tank was low so we both agreed to stick to the plan, head to wal-mart see if the pumps weren't dried out and see if there was any food to scavenge.

Upon arrival the scene wasn't bad there were a few ghouls walking around bumping into parked cars and carts; some gathered at the entrance and cried for flesh.. We made it to the gas pumps and tried fueling but as we assumed the great panic sucked the gas stations bone dry, I did manage to collect some chips, sodas, and some candy... Eating out of cans for that long I was certainly loving this fast food! Now that we raided the g as pumps we needed to progress into the interior of wal-mart, the crowd in the front was too much to handle 2 v 100 isn't always a fair fight. So we made our way around the back, there wasn't much of them nearby, I guess the banging and moans they were making lead most of the zombies to the front of the super cent.

With haste we made our way to the loading bays, they were locked. Alex located a door that wasn't locked, we entered.

The back of the store was littered with plastic and empty pallets, guess people pillaged everything. Making out way out of the shipping and receiving and to the main part of the store, the first department we laid eyes on ways Sporting goods

" Omigod! hopefully there's weapons! " Alex said while running to the guns.

To our surprise there was plenty of ammo and weapons, we even found a camp area, there was rations and water. Apparently someone was living here. I was inspecting the area when I found a white marker board that read,

" Out looking for survivors, if you're reading this please stay still evac will come soon " 

We cheered for joy! Then made our way to the food aisle! It was a feast! We gathered all the food we could and rushed back to the camp. Alex cooked some pork chops and I opened the chips and cokes! We ate until we couldn't eat anymore! 

Now that I'm full I think I'm going to sleep well tonight! Finally a sign of escape from this nightmare! 

-goodbye

© 2009 Robotic Assistance


Author's Note

Robotic Assistance
Ignore grammar problems, all reviews will be returned!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on September 30, 2008
Last Updated on June 13, 2009

Author

Robotic Assistance
Robotic Assistance

Odessa, TX



About
Hello my name is Harold Veee. I'm in a slow city where nothing amazing ever happens, but I'm here so I make the best of it. Thinks I love: Amanda :D (I love you babe) Gavin WeirdNose Lee .. more..

Writing