I'm still alive PT3

I'm still alive PT3

A Story by Robotic Assistance
"

A survivor in a zombie Apocalypse

"

March 9

Last night was very peaceful, other then the moans outside the barricaded front doors. I woke up to Alex cooking breakfast!  Eggs and bacon! It was delicious I almost felt guilty eating such a great meal while others were locked inside they homes rationing carefully.

After breakfast I explored the super center, it was obviously pillaged by the ones that panicked, I made my way to the mens clothing and found a decent shirt and put it on. I walked around for a bit more then headed to the electronics, there I found Alex playing some game on a fifty two inch LCD screen, even in a moment like this we were still gamers, Ha. I joined him for several games. After several hours I tore myself away from the distractions and decided to patrol the building. I returned to the sporting goods and took a rifle and several rounds just in case. Sneaking to the front of the building I hid behind a check out counter and focused on the front of the room, the glass electronic entrance was broken but chained drop gates were holding well, the zombies in Front there getting squished, the first two waves were smashed but still hungry for what was inside. I don't know how much longer this will last but if they did manage to force they way past the chained gate there was a second one, it would slow them down enough for a getaway.

I left the front and made my to the back of the store, there had to be a security room with surveillance cameras, I found the room and was pleased to see all the cameras were operating, I sat in the chair and watched 'em, the feeling was amazing knowing I could watch every angle, there I decided this was going to be my room while the visit lasted.

While I was watching I noticed movement in the building, there was several humanoids crouching and rushing to wards the electronics, I watched immobilized by the shock. They were making they way to wards Alex and his noise with the xbox. I snapped back and sped out of the room to see what was going on,

" ALEX! " 

I yelled hoping to get his attention then I felt something collide hard with my nose, I hit the ground and everything was a haze, through my blurry glaze I shifted around seeing several men with firearms. Then a second hit put me to sleep.

Now here we are in a room with the door locked. My face is swollen and my eyes are blackened, Alex described the damage. He was hit on the side of the head, there was some swelling and a cut, but our condition wasn't nowhere near the unknown female's she was sleeping at the moment but her entire body was beating and bruised, it was horrible to witness such a thing, she was in tattered clothing and her makeup  ran down her cheeks showing how much crying she has done. While I'm writing Alex is looking around for some tool to use as a weapon. I guess there wasn't anything he's stopped already. I wonder why we're locked in this room, I bet they're raiding the camp taking all food and weapons, and we're going to be forced to die like animals in a cage! 

There's knocking at the door! 

THOSE B******S! 

They took the female, she kicked and scream while they laughed and exposed they intentions! 

" You ready for this! "

"You better be wet baby! " 

Those disgusting pigs! They're raping this poor woman! 

While they were dragging her out she clinged on to me crying begging me not to let her go, I held on to her as long as I could but one of the pigs hit me with the butt of his rifle dazing me long enough to pull his catch away!  Alex didn't react at all, I don't blame him though they were armed to the teeth. I sit here now in guilt that I couldn't prevent this disaster, the look on her face was soul shattering. I let her go...that though wont leave my head

"There's nothing we could have done... " Alex knows I hate defeat, he tried to comfort and puts his hand on my shoulder

"We'll get our revenge " he tells me,

He's damn right, I'm plotting as I write! 

I can't think straight right now I must stop for the day...She still isn't back I hope they didn't kill her.

 

March 10,

My body is sore from awkward sleeping positions, just a couple of minutes ago they returned the female she had more bruises to her collection and she recked of sweat and and sex, it was the most horrible sight my eyes have laid on, even through this hoard of zombies outside. Seeing children walking around craving flesh and passing hundred of deceased bodies on the ground, this was the worst imaginable.

I sit here waiting for her to wake up, we'll ask her questions and let her know we're not any fashion of danger to wards her.

It's been several hours and I think she's waking up, I'll continue later and update on our situation! 

She finally woke up  and communicated

" Are you okay? " I asked her

"I'm fine..." she replied

"I'm sorry I didn't hold on, I won't allow this to happen to you again, I have an idea to get out of here " I showed her a belt that was once on my waist  " This will be the ticket out of here, once a guy comes to get you I'll wrap this belt around his neck and gain control of him and we'll try to over rule the situation! " 

She laughed " You think that plan is going to work? " 

" Well it's worth the try! I rather die failing at this then to rot away and continue letting them abuse you! " 

She gave a weak smile

" You know it was me that invited them here, I set up camp here. I found, collected all the food, water and weaponry. Then I decided that I shouldn't be selfish and use all this supplies for myself so I set out looking for others to share my haven with, I have a moving van. I stocked it with medical supplies and rations then made my through this city looking for others. City blocks were smoky and the streets were full of those things, finally I found a convenient store with a banner on it reading " Survivors inside " I made my way inside killing all those things in my way, and there they were. There was four of them they had no food but some water, we rushed out but something caught my eye while leaving. there was a corpse on the floor, it was a teenage girl. he body was a bloody mess. I asked them about it while driving back and the main guy, David laughed  and said " She was one of them, so we had to kill her  and before I know it David grabbed the stirring wheel and another grabbed me throwing me into the back of the van, where they soon took turns and defiled me..." 

There's knocking!

There's no time to waste we must try my idea!

 

© 2009 Robotic Assistance


Author's Note

Robotic Assistance
Ignore grammar problems. All reviews will be returned!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dom
I read all three part of your story and I must say that you are doing a very good job! I hope there's going to be a part four because I want to know what happens. Plus, anything that involves zombies is awesome lol. Great job! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2009
Last Updated on June 28, 2009

Author

Robotic Assistance
Robotic Assistance

Odessa, TX



About
Hello my name is Harold Veee. I'm in a slow city where nothing amazing ever happens, but I'm here so I make the best of it. Thinks I love: Amanda :D (I love you babe) Gavin WeirdNose Lee .. more..

Writing