I'm Done

I'm Done

A Poem by YoungAuthor

I'm sick and tired of hurting.

I'm tired of the bills my mom has to pay

I'm tired of the tears I scream in pain

I'm tired of blood shot eyes

I'm tired of the tears flooding down

I'm tired of grabbing in pain

I'm tired of people feeling bad for me

I'm tired of all the tests I have to take,

all the pills I put into my mouth,

all the tissue I use to wipe my face.

I feel like such a disgrace,

I feel like all i can do is run.....

Because i'm tired,

 

I'm Done.

© 2010 YoungAuthor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dunno how serious you are of a writer but, if this fatigue is true, and the weight on your shoulders is growing unbearable, then you should probably polish your poetry for more reasons other than making it "good."

If you have issues (anxiety seems pretty obvious) and you want writing to be the therapeutic means by which you "surpass" them, then if you actually work on your poems, instead of doing what every young kid who has heard of The Used on this site does, then you might actually come out with something you learn, and feel.
And it would also be good poetry, unlike the thousands of bad poetry on this site.

With this poem, I can tell you gained absolutely nothing from it, just like I did. But if you're telling the truth about actual stress, then actually look at and read your first draft, and find out if there is any point to it, whether or not to edit it (Which you should always do before publishing it) and, after editing, find the point of it again.

Best of luck. Time and discipline will mold craft.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm done, so stick a fork in me! done like turkey basically. You can only stand the heat and pain of being roasted for so long. You're ready to take it somewhere else and feed for another person. Kudos to you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 27, 2010
Last Updated on May 27, 2010

Author

YoungAuthor
YoungAuthor

CA



About
I'm Jessica, a lost fifteen year old that's confused in high school. I find the only way to look for sanity is in words. I mostly write about my step-dad and confusion, it's how I set my mind free. .. more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by YoungAuthor


Get A Life Get A Life

A Story by YoungAuthor