2

2

A Chapter by Jared

                Bradley walks down the school hallway watching the other students rush to class. He spots Brittany leaning against her locker. He walks up to her and puts his arm around her. She shoves it off and says,

                “What do you think your doing?”

                “Well…”

                “Kristen? Who’s Kristen?”

                “Wow, you really are something you know it. Kristen is your girlfriend.”

                “What?”

                “Yeah go find her and cuddle with her. I’m definitely not interested.”

                “Wait, Brit. What’s going on?”

                “You tell me, it’s your head.”

                Brittany walks away with her friends. Bradley isn’t sure what’s going on, he walks to class while wondering  why Brittany all of a sudden hates him. He walks into a room where he thinks he’s supposed to be. The teacher  looks at him.

                “Brad you can’t come in here, class has already started, Kristen has work to do.”

                He looks up to see a girl with brown hair and a smile that would make any one melt, waving at him. He smiles at her and walks out. He goes into the bathroom to hang out and try and figure things out. He drops his backpack on the ground and walks over to the sink. He looks in the mirror and sighs then turns on the cold water and runs his hand underneath it. He brings a little bit up and splashes it in his face. He looks over at the door to make sure no one is coming in. He sees the backpack he threw down.

                “That isn’t mine.”

                He walks over to it and beds down to look at it. He starts going through it and he finds a binder. On front of the binder he sees a picture of him and Kristen together. He opens the binder and sees a bunch of papers in it. He skims over the writing and realizes it’s letters from Kristen.

                “Why would I carry this around?”

                He continues going through his bag and finds some pictures in the front pocket of a girl with blond hair and bright blue eyes.  There are about fifteen pictures of this one girl.

                “Who is this?”

                He flips one of the pictures over and the name on the back says ‘Sarah’.

                “What the hell is going on?”

 



© 2010 Jared


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on July 28, 2010
Last Updated on July 28, 2010

Dreamers

1

By Jared

2

By Jared

3

By Jared

4

By Jared


Author

Jared
Jared

Glade Spring, VA



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Jared


3 3

A Chapter by Jared


4 4

A Chapter by Jared