Script of Originology Journal Debut Video

Script of Originology Journal Debut Video

A Chapter by Jackio213
"

Script for the debut video for my soon-to-be-launched magazine

"

We are here to bring you the first-ever of its kind- a magazine - Purposely designed to turn up your mind! 


Originology Journal is an intellectually provocative exposé into life's most significant subjects from an Evolutionary perspective  - resulting in a thought-provoking tour of the macro and micro of human existence - One subject at a time.  


Originology Journal takes a fearlessly inventive approach to journalism strategically intended to guide readers through a journey of contemplation, learning, and awe in a well-researched & witty manner. 


Each issue is centered around a broad overarching theme (Creativity, Technology, Language, etc). And opens with an origin story and traipses through the present & into the future through the lens of its thematic tone.


Originology Journal is brimming with brilliant stories, ideas, essays, and observations from voices all over the globe, paired with breathtaking photography and stunning design - Rendering it something to marvel over for time to come.


On top of that Originology Journal is advertisement free and bursting with dynamic recurring content that readers can look forward to with each issue.


This cerebral wonderland delivers a worthy synthesis of Logic and Imagination, Reason and Curiosity; Analysis and Awe; Carefully curated to delight both hemispheres of the brain, henceforth our logo. All while being egregiously original - henceforth our name. 


With your help, we can blissfully bring Originology Journal to life and into your hands! 


We thank you for your support! 



© 2022 Jackio213


Author's Note

Jackio213
I am soon going to be launching my magazine. I am working on the script for the promotional video. The concept itself is quite lofty yet complicated which has made writing the script (while keeping it short) a bit difficult. Please take into consideration: Do you gain an understanding of the concept? Does it flow? Is it captivating? Too wordy? What gaps do you still have? ALL feedback is very much appreciated! Thank you in advance!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on March 30, 2022
Last Updated on March 30, 2022
Tags: Journal, Curiosity, Interesting, nonfiction, magazine


Author

Jackio213
Jackio213

Denver, CO



About
A passionate, curiosity-seeker, in the process of bringing the vision of Originology Journal to life! more..

Writing