character list for my book

character list for my book

A Story by jackson
"

these are my characters for my book. Don't ask me how to say them because i don't know

"
Main characters

Gajido-male-age: 7-son of Fukinato & Matsuda. Has a crush on Chideno & Akemi. He is very lazy. Not allowed to have sugar.

Chideno-female-age: 9- She lives her with grandmother. She is very active. Has a crush on Gajido.  She got held back in school about two years.

Mamori-female-age: 7-is active but also lazy. She likes Gajido. Best friends with Chideno

Akemi-female-age: 9-Has the biggest crush on Gajido. Also got held back in school about for two years. She is very hyper all the time.

Dai-male-age: 7-Is Gajido’s best friend. He is also very lazy. He is not allowed to have sugar either.


Co-main characters

                Hiromi-female-age: 7-Akemi’s best friend. She is always trying to calm Akemi down. She is never hyper

Harvo-male-age: 4-Gajido’s little brother. He is very annoying. He is always talking.

Hanako-female-age: 4-Akemi’s little sister. She is just like Harvo.

Daisuke-male-age: 4-Hiromi’s little brother. He is opposite of Harvo and Hanako.
Helping characters

Fukinato-female-age: 25-Gajido’s mother. She can be mean to Gajido sometimes.

Matsuda-male-age: 27-Gajido’s father. Sometimes is mean but most of the time he acts just like the kids.
Later on in the book some characters are added and characters from start of the book are 5 years older

Co-main characters

Janeal-female-age: 15-Hates Gajido and all his friends. She is always being mean to people. Tells everybody what to do and when to do it because she said to do it.

Tatsu-male-age: 15-Janeal’s boyfriend. Does whatever Janeal wants him to do. Doesn’t have the guts to tell Janeal want he wants to say.

Abuna-male-age: 15-Is the nice person until Janeal comes around. Does whatever Janeal wants him to do.

Helping characters

                Professor Kaze-male-age: 35-everyone’s first teacher. He is a very good teacher. Good sense of humor.

                Professor Fumio-male-age: 35-everyone’s second teacher. Complete opposite than Professor Kaze.

© 2011 jackson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 16, 2011
Last Updated on March 17, 2011

Author

jackson
jackson

Galion, OH



About
I'm a 17 years old. I'm sometimes lazy. I love hanging with friends if I get out of my house i have written a book before and would add it on to here but i misplaced it and can't seem to find it. I ha.. more..

Writing