Chapter four The Eagle

Chapter four The Eagle

A Chapter by Jackson Lai
"

The Chapter four of The Space Treasure Hunt!!!!!

"

The Eagle

They flew to the water planet. Then Rain pressed the blue button again, and then it became a ship. The sailed for a long time. Then they went on a island that is filled with rocks. Jackson said "I wonder what the riddle said-rock water eagle means (Read Chapter Three The Map)?" Andrew said "Find the rock that had eagle on it." They searched and searched and searched. But they can't find the rock that had an eagle on it. Then they felt thirsty. So the got their water bottle to drink water. Then Rain accidently fell his water bottle on the rocks and it broke!!! Then the water was on the rocks. Suddenly the rocks that is on water changed into different shapes. Such as butterfly, bear, pig....... Then they understood that when the rocks on this island touches water,it will have shape on top of it.Then they spilted their water.And then Andrew found the rock that has an eagle on it!!!He said"I found it!I found it!" As Andrew ran to Rain and Jackson. Then Andrew triped and the rock fell into the water!! "I'm so stupid!" said Andrew. Suddenly a huge rock was going up. And the thing that is behind the rock was a huge cave!!!  "Let's go in!"said Jackson. And they went in. What will they see inside the cave? Please read the next chapter......



© 2012 Jackson Lai


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on May 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012


Author

Jackson Lai
Jackson Lai

Hong Kong, China



About
Hi!I'm Jackson!I am a good writer.I can write many storys and poem!I have many best friends!I love running.My birthday is on 7th of July! more..

Writing
Wind Wind

A Poem by Jackson Lai