STRANDED IN THE REALM OF IGNORANCE

STRANDED IN THE REALM OF IGNORANCE

A Story by mynameisyou
"

Willie Lynch Syndrome

"

 

Chris Travis Author of Unnamed, Unsuspecting Heroes Singled Out by God, said, “This is the only life that you are ever going to get on this earth. How’s it going, like you expected? Have you accomplished what you hoped you would?”

Or. Are you being held back by the ignorance of life? And, an evil force is keeping you ignorant.  Whatever the situation, God already knows. God's in control. And He can rescue you.

He delivered the children of Israel from the bondage of Egypt. They showed disobedience to God and turned away from God and worshipped idols. Yet, God still had great love for them.

He sent blacks leaders and freedom fighters like Dr. Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Malcolm X who made it possible for black people to vote, and sit in front of bus and get proper education. Yet, young blacks don’t focus on education. Don’t care about school. And think basketball and entertainment are more important than education. And thug life is wonderful. And jail life is keeping it real. Feel offended? The first time I read the Willie Lynch speech, I reread it and reread it so not to forget it and took deep breaths to calm myself down after each reading.

But sadly, our young people don’t understand the freedoms and liberties they have because of slavery and they don’t wanna know. “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”

Looking back. It’s hard to understand that the Black Man’s Burden unfolded in the 18th century. And the struggle is still a part of their everyday life. It's hard to believe that the Black man is still being beaten down and whipped and lynched and called n****r.

So now, blacks kill each other. And call each other n****r�"and embrace the word n****r, say it in music and art form. And husbands call their wives n****r and wives call their husbands n****r, and get over here you little n****r.

Fast forward to today when the way of living is full of excitement and often danger. The young African American men sell drugs to each other, to other people, recruit own children to sell drugs. And call African American women hoochies, hoes and “B”s in their music, wear their butts hanging out of their pants, and stab one another in the back.

The black man’s spirit is destroyed. The evil force has kept the Ignorance Flag flying high. Satan is the grand master at diverting people's attention away from God to themselves (and ultimately to Satan himself). . . 

© 2012 mynameisyou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on June 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012

Author

mynameisyou
mynameisyou

Bear, DE



About
Well, that is a simple task, yet it is one without a simple answer. I am many things—and I am one thing. But I am not a thing that is just lying around idle, like a big stack of extra cash, or g.. more..

Writing