12/21/12

12/21/12

A Poem by JRB
"

The spontaneous, synchronicity of the cause and effect singularity,

"
The spontaneous, synchronicity of the cause and effect singularity, resulted in the formation simplicity and the complexity transformation. That where behind the manifestation and formation of our existence and nature’s continuation, within..., this universal reality principle of consciousness and its laws of thought, which we refer to as our certainty in life. Thoughts come as they go, freely, held by the moment of need and reflected upon as such. Memories recovered or reawaken may be just one answer and yet just another question.

Copyrights Reserved
@JRB
12/21/12
See More

© 2012 JRB


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do very much enjoy the combination of philosophy with articulate, thoughtful and well worded prose.
This is a wonderful piece.


Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this! It reads so...I guess I want to say "intoxicating", but I am not sure if that makes sense. Anyway you descriptions are intoxicating and delicate morsels my mind enjoys.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

625 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012

Author

JRB
JRB

Grantville, PA



About
To my writes, I have been told that my writings, relate to the poetic styles of, John Donne, George Herbert, and many other early 17th-century English poets. By believing that enlightenment c.. more..

Writing