Memoirs of Bobby Payton part 1 (first part)

Memoirs of Bobby Payton part 1 (first part)

A Story by Jeff Covington

© 2008 Jeff Covington


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seems real to me...like its your memoirs! I think it's just the way it is written, which is very good. As I was reading this with all the switching from place to place and character to character, I thought maybe he was dead and having his life flash by him....I was a little confused, although very wrapped up in the story. I'm reading this at work, and people were trying to talk to me, and it was hard for me to drag my eyes away from the computer screen and stop reading.
From what I've seen with your writing so far--you're very good at expressing emotions and feelings onto paper that anyone who reads it can relate to or understand. All in all, this was very good...a tiny bit confusing, but very well written with strong characters.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You really drew me into the characters. I'm curious as to what might happen between Bobby and Miley. A few parts I had a hard time grasping but overall it was pretty good. Look forward to reading the next part.

Take care,
Sarah

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Dude, this is good stuff. I enjoyed it, and the skipping around didn't throw me off. I think that it enhanced it. Keep it coming.

From the heart? If not, and this is in fact from the mind, I can't wait to see what your heart can cough up.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Jeff Covington
Jeff Covington

Baton Rouge, LA



About
To me writing is a passion, an obsession that blinds me and captures me in a distance away from myself. It is an unrelenting creativity that surrounds me. I write because there are things inside me th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..