Memoirs of Bobby Payton part 1 (second part)

Memoirs of Bobby Payton part 1 (second part)

A Story by Jeff Covington

© 2008 Jeff Covington


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're writing is great--no complaints--but I must admit, I'm still confused. Why all the switching scenes and time frames? I think you should give the reader an explanation at the beginning of the story, just so we arent so confused---unless this is all part of how you want the story to play out..which I'm guessing it is. ;)
I really like Bobby. The kind of guy that is only found in fiction. Most males are about as deep as a cup of soup, so he is refreshing. Mickey is like every guy most girls know. ugh.
Great job though. You're very good at drawing the reader in and giving characters enough depth that the reader can relate and actually feel as if they're real. You have some scenes in here that are very vividly written with a description that really gives great imagery.
As always, send me more as you post! ;-)

Posted 16 Years Ago


This continues to fascinate me. I like the jumping around; seems more like an actual flow of memories.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

Jeff Covington
Jeff Covington

Baton Rouge, LA



About
To me writing is a passion, an obsession that blinds me and captures me in a distance away from myself. It is an unrelenting creativity that surrounds me. I write because there are things inside me th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..