Coming out the closet

Coming out the closet

A Story by Blue

"Life's a b***h." Casey grumbled at lunch. I stared at her and she rambled on, "Stupid f*****g teachers."

"Whoa watch the language!" Emma, who was my best friend, teased taking a bite of her sandwich.

Casey sighed dramatically. "Oh hell with it! I'm f*****g pissed and I don't like where my f*****g life is going."

My brows furrowed. "Why is that?"

"Ugh!" her eyes glared fiercely at her untouched food. Then she looked up sadly. "I don't want to say."

Emma and I switched glances. "Why?" we asked simultaneously.

Casey bit her lip and she stared at her food. "I am-uh-am a-uh-a erm..." she swallowed hard and then stared at me then at Emma. "I'm bi."

My eyes grew the same moment as Emma gasped. My Casey was bi! I can't believe it! Why the hell is she bi?

"Casey," Emma began, "Are you serious?"

"Well yeah. And my bitching mother tells me I'm a disgrace. Then my sister and I had a fight and she said I was sick, and that I better not try to touch her." she growled and slammed her fist on the table. "Why the HELL would I want to touch HER!" Half the lunch room stared and I blushed.

"Casey, please cool it." I whispered.

She sighed, "I'm sorry."

"So... You're bi... Awesome." Emma smiled and continued, "You got the best of both worlds." We all laughed and I couldn't help but agree. I didn't feel weird about my friend being bi anymore. Instead we continued our lunch and talked about Brad Pitt. Soon enough I was supportive for Casey, and we joke about it all the time.

© 2011 Blue


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmm...Well, honestly, it seemed a tad juvenile. I feel as though it could have been built up a little more. Maybe a better job of revealing the surprise ending. Cool concept, but I think you could have certainly portrayed the characters in a different manner also. Try not to use too many cuss words. It makes the story appear tacky and can drive a lot of audiences away.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2011
Last Updated on January 12, 2011

Author

Blue
Blue

North Philadelphia, PA



About
Italian cielo azzurro Il mio nome è Blue. No, io sono serio, I'm Blue. Io vivo a nord di Philadelphia, e il mio amico, Jake, mi ha dato questo conto. Io sono italiano. Io parlo tre lingue, sp.. more..

Writing
He's the man He's the man

A Story by Blue


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue


Sudden Death Sudden Death

A Chapter by Blue