Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
4

4

A Chapter by JenJen

Purple sacs of skin hung beneath his eyes like velvety, layered valences.  Looking at himself made his strained eyes tired, and the collecting tears stung as they sat on his raw skin.  He rubbed them so he could keep looking.  Skin flaked from his pale, parched lips, only broken by a dark purple crack down the center.  He couldn’t feel anything.  Well, he felt orange, but that didn’t make any sense.  He noticed the unkempt stubble on his face and neck.  He smiled a crackling, hideous grin�"he needed to shave.  He picked up his razor and started the first dry slice across his cheek.  It peeled away the skin like the peeling on a carrot.  The wound was bright white for a moment before the blood came to the surface.  Then it poured.  He tapped the razor against the sink, splattering small drops of blood on the white porcelain, and then started again on the other side.



© 2013 JenJen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013


Author

JenJen
JenJen

About
I love horror movies, Nietzsche, spinach, my dog Hannibal and Bill Cosby. Life is really good! I used to work as a writing consultant and it was tha best job eva! So if you have something you need .. more..

Writing
Ten Minutes Ten Minutes

A Poem by JenJen


1 1

A Chapter by JenJen


2 2

A Chapter by JenJen