The First Encounter

The First Encounter

A Chapter by Alice N.

I slammed the door open into our foyer

“MOTHER! FATHER!” I screamed waving my hand in front of the man who claimed to be my fiance, “what is the meaning of this?”

Father took a long pause before answering, “What he says is true. The day you were born we already had three princes in line for your hand in marriage. Seth, Nathan, and Laurence. Once you turn 17 you must have already picked a husband.”

“Husband?! Much less in 1 month!”

“Well now all is settled why don’t you guys go for a tour.” my mother suggested sweetly in a tone that said there was no room for discussion.

“Very well mother,” I said turning on my heel to face Seth, “right this way to your left.”

Seth stepped to his left and thus I continued to guide him through our maze of a house, finally ending in the garden.

“Thank you so much for the tour Alice,” he said with a bow and a kiss on my hand.

I replied with a strained smile and a curtsy,“It was my pleasure.”

“If you would so do me the honor of accompanying me to the amusement park, lets say four,” he hesitated, “would that be okay?”

I didn’t hesitate for one moment before saying yes because from where I stood I could feel my mother watching us with those dagger eyes of hers and I knew that what she wants she will get wither I liked it or not.

      

Knock Knock Knock

Princess?”

Knock Knock Knock

Princess, were coming in.”

My maids Melody and Isis walked inside my room and begun my morning preparations. Isis made my breakfast and set out what I was to where for my “date” today,while Melody tried to wake me up.

Princess, it time to get up.”

. . five more minutes.”

NO! You are a princess and no princess has ever gotten to sleep in late and we are not starting now! So get you your butt in gear and move.”

Fine.” I said as I sleepily got up and made my way to the bathroom.

I slowly stripped myself of my clothes and threw them into the hampers. I steadily walked up the three short steps to my bathtub that was already filled with warm water. I eased myself into the warm tub and began to relax. Isis came up behind me and thus are morning routine began.

Isis took my shampoo bottle and started to wash my shoulder length hair. Then she would move on to my body-I always tell her ill do it myself but she never listens-making me stand up as she thoroughly scrubbed every inch of my body. Once my body was clean my bath was over and I would dry myself as Isis blow dried my hair. After my hair was still semi wet Melody would take over the rest of the preparations. Melody brushes my hair so smoothly even with all its knots that I begin to relax at the touch of her hands, I eventually lose track of everything and when I finally come back to my senses I am in my closet already dressed in a corset to show off some of my b***s and a puffy half sleeved dress with shoes and accessories, but not this time instead I was wearing a very short loose. The dress was shorter than my knees but longer than my mid thigh and it was a plain cream dress with sparkles.

By the time Melody finished doing my hair, make up and, accessories we realized I was taking much longer than I should because now I was already ten minutes late. Melody raced downstairs to the shofer to tell him I was leaving in a moments notice so he was to start the car, while Isis finished getting me ready. A moments notice later I was ready and out of the house being driven to the amusement park.

At the amusement park Seth waited outside underneath a tree for me. He was wearing a purple shirt that clung to his body perfectly, and black skinny jeans that hugged his butt perfectly. I quietly crept up behind him and said, “Hi Seth!”

Holy candlesticks” he said as he jumped to my sudden appearance. He slowly turned around and gave me a hug.

He took my hand and lead me inside into the amusement park while he explained that he bought the tickets yesterday. Inside the amusement park I stood in the middle in front with Seth by my side and took in the site of my first time- that im going to remember- in an amusement park. Turning to Seth I asked, “Where to first?”

Roller coasters!”

Oh great” I groaned.

Ignoring my groan Seth dragged me to the shortest roller coaster line, an hour long wait. The wait seemed to go on forever and ever but for some reason Seth was always cheerful humming his little tunes. The line finally ended and we sat down in the coasters waiting for the ride to begin. The ride took of real quickly only to slow down half way to bring us up a steep slope and dropping us 12 feet down. I screamed and screamed to no end hoping the ride would end, but it didn’t instead it went through loop after loop after loop. After the 17th loop and 4 drop the ride finally came to a slow stop and I dizzily got out of the coaster and ran down to the nearest trashcan as fast as a cheetah. I puked as Seth leisurely took his time down the stairs and when he finally got down I was head to the bathroom 5 feet from me. Inside the bathroom was a mess, sinks were messy, the toilets were clogged, and the bathroom smelled like piss. I quickly rinsed my mouth and rummaged through my purse for a mint. Twenty minutes later I finally find the mint and boy was I ever thankful that my mother insisted I bring it with me. I popped a mint in my mouth, fixed my hair real quick and went out the bathroom door.

You feeling better?”

Yes,” I said, “no thanks to you” but I didn’t actually say the last part out load since I didn’t want to be rude on a first date.

Feeling good enough to go on another?” he asked with these sad puppy dog eyes.

However they weren’t going to work on me because for years now I have been perfecting my puppy dog eyes. So puckered my lips into a pout and drooped my eyes down a little bit and gave him the puppy dog look before say, “Imma sorry but I don’t think I can go on another one.”

He hesitated and released his puppy dog face and said, “Okay, we can go do something else instead.”

Yes I won!!” I cheered to myself but out load I asked, “What are we doing next?”

Tea cups and then the arcade and last we can do the Ferris wheel.

Okay!!” I said enthusiastically.

Seth again grabbed my hand and guided me through the crowds and onto the line for the tea cups. The line was short and it only took ten minutes for us to finally get on the ride. We stepped into a white and pink cup and sat down waiting for the ride to start. Few minutes later everyone was seated and the ride began. I sat in the tea cup looking around me and seeing all the tea cups spin wondering to myself how to make our do the same but apparently I said it out load because Seth started to laugh.

It is real easy Alice just spin the black wheel in the middle” he said as he began to spin the wheel making us turn round and round. I soon started to spin the wheel myself and watched as the dark sky went round and round as the lights twinkled making that sight the most beautiful of all sights tonight.

The ride ended shortly but I still had so much fun. I slowly stepped out of the tea cup only to swarmed around people unable to find Seth I frantically looked around me everywhere but I couldn’t fins him and as I was just about to scream his name a hand came at me and some said softly, “Alice.”

I turned around and saw I was facing Seth.

Seth!!” I exclaimed with relief and joy as I clung onto him.

Are you okay Alice?”

I am now” I said as Seth dragged me to the arcade.

We spent over two hours and a hundred dollars at the arcade but Seth got me a pig fat squishy pink pig stuff animal. I had I grin on my face the rest of the night as Seth took me to our final destination in the amusement park, the Ferris Wheel. The line was long, a three hour wait but during that time we played twenty question about each other, so the three hours felt like fifteen minutes instead. The guy guide us in the box and made sure we were securely in the box before leaving to bring in the next person. Inside the box we talked some more but buy the time we were at the top there was an awkward silence between us. Seth idly looked out to the side while I looked down. From where we were all the people looked liked small little ants except one person, Mother?! She was dress up fancy and puffy with a large arrow pointing up to the fireworks that were being put on display. I looked up along with Seth and we both clearly saw what the fireworks said, “KISS HER YOU DAMN IDIOT”

Seth looked at me, at the fireworks, and back at me. He turned his body so he was facing me and leaned in for a kiss. I panicked as his eyes were closing and leaning for a kiss, so I pulled the pig to my face and instead of Seth kissing me he kissed the stuffed pig. Seth opened his eyes horrified to see he was kissing a stuff pig instead of me. He looked up at me and blushingly scooted to the back of his chair. Now more than before the silence became more awkward and to make it worst it lasted all the way till we got home to my house. Seth opened my door for me and lightly kissed my hand. As I head for the house Seth pulls me into the corner of the gate to my drive way and planted a hot and heavy kiss upon my lips. Seth whispered as he pulled away from the kiss , “I wanted it to be private.”

Instead of answering with words I draped my arm around his neck and pulled him into my kiss. Seth hesitated for just a moment before he wrapped his arms around my waist and traveled up my shirt to my bra. Seth smoothly un-hooked my bra and fiddled with my b***s. Seth made me moan with so much pleasure that I couldn’t kiss him anymore and just as Seth was about to slip off my panties the house light flashed on, stopping us from doing something we would later regret. I kissed Seth one last time as he hooked my bra back on. We straightened our clothes and Seth gave me one last kiss before I bounded into the house flushed.



© 2012 Alice N.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 27, 2012
Last Updated on May 27, 2012


Author

Alice N.
Alice N.

elizabeth, NJ



About
my name is alice im a huge anime freak i like all types but yuri n its not that i have anything against it cause ill totally watch it its i just cant get into reading then i love yaoi right now im wat.. more..

Writing
FREE FREE

A Poem by Alice N.


MY LOVE MY LOVE

A Poem by Alice N.