Dooms day in Reading High School part seven!

Dooms day in Reading High School part seven!

A Story by jennifer little
"

well this is part seven to the first one so hope you enjoy it and have fun reading it ....

"


Dooms day in Reading High School part seven!




Now we know in the last storie that the vampires, and the zombies were taking over the dinosaur world, and the Queen vampire smelt the humans and demanded the other vampires to find them. She forced them all to find the humans before the zombies could find or smell the humans.

And if the vampires would not listen to the Queen she would through the ones who wouldn't follow her rules to go to the Zombies and be vanished from her site and to be torn apart by the biggest Zombie Dinosaur. None of the vampires wanted that to happen so they listened to the Queen.



All the Cave women and Cavemen were scared and didn't have any place to hide at all. On like most students they were smarter. They new one thing that the others didn't. The smarter Cave women and Cavemen would dig tunnels in their caves to escape and hid away if something bad ever happened, Because the thing with these Vampires was that they wasn't allowed to go under ground. They were afraid of it. They didn't like the darkness. So when it turns to night they would fly off and try to find a place that had light so they wouldn't die. But there were Cave women, and Cavemen who didn't know that it was alright to go outside in the day time. So bam right there 25 people died automatically. The Vampires got them right away swooped them up and turned them into vampires after ripping their guts out.


There were only 100 smart Cave women and Cavemen. So that meant that there were 50 girls . And 50 guys. “But,” the other 75 were stupid and didn't know what to do and that's why there were only 50 of them left of the dum ones. See now the 100 Cavemen and Cave women were going to stay safe because they dig deep, deep wholes to where the Vampires couldn't go into. So these Cave women and Cavemen would never die unless the Zombies found them.





The End,


BY:Jennifer Little

© 2012 jennifer little


Author's Note

jennifer little
well hope you enjoy this story because im working on part eigth now ..... so have fun reading this let me know what you think and give me some review please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is very interesting! I like the fact that you used the night for the vampires to be afraid, is usually the opposite.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Interesting! Waiting for part 8!

Posted 11 Years Ago


entertaining!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting twist on Vampires...having them be creatures of the day instead of the night.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, awsome story. Really well done and interesting.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dooms day. Dun dun dun.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good imagination, especially with vampires being weak to darkness! An amusing story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The mind of a child is amazing. I wish kids would write when there minds are young and hopeful. Thank you for the fun story to read.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice write Jen loved it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2012

Author

jennifer little
jennifer little

jackson, MI



About
hi im jen i am a single mother of one daughter . i struggle from ptsd depression and anxiety . from being in abusive realationships . i enjoy the outdoors , nature swimming fishing camping boat.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..