The Importance of Quality Backing Tracks

The Importance of Quality Backing Tracks

A Story by jessa
"

Backing tracks are musical pieces that are used when singers rehearse or even when they perform on stage. These backing tracks help enhancing the quality of a performer

"

Backing tracks are musical pieces that are used when singers rehearse or even when they perform on stage. These backing tracks help enhancing the quality of a performer’s show, but only if the backing tracks are professional and of the highest quality. For example, the greatest majority of backing tracks sold out there will have a fade out ending which does not sound professional at all. If you would like to have access to the most professional backing tacks with a definite ending, you should check out parismusic.co.uk


Backing tracks by Paris music are developed by professional artists and you cannot even tell the difference between their backing tracks and the original piece of music. Also, there is a huge variety of backing tracks available that you can choose from. Currently, the most popular backing track hits include songs such as Valerie from Amy Winehouse, Brown Eyed Girl from Van Morrison, Feeling Good from Michael Bubble, Chasing Cars from Snow Patrol, Mercy from Duffy, or Shine from Take That. These are only a few examples, but on the website of Paris Music you will have instant access to the full list with best-selling backing tracks.


The  repertoire of Paris Music is updated regularly so you should Backing tracks by Paris music check back for new tracks often. Some of the newest additions which will soon become highly popular backing tracks include Brick House from the Commodores, Can We Dance from Vamp, Helter Skelter from the Beatles, Black Dog from Led Zeppelin, or Something from the Beatles.


Browsing for the best backing tracks that you want to use for your show can be made extremely easily. You can select criteria such as musical genres (Rock’n’roll, folk/traditional, pop, jazz, party, disco, reggae, rock, etc.) or according to the decade (from the 50s and up to the 00’s you will find here the best hits!).

The  are available as record mixes which is a complete mix but it includes a lead vocal for guiding purposes, backing vocals where all the instruments are featured and all the backing vocals too, or instrumental tracks where all the instruments are featured but no vocals are included. There is also the option of multitracks available where you can actually mix the backing tracks exactly as you wish, in case you want to omit certain parts. Paris music can even offer you an affordable quote for professional backing tracks that are developed in a different key than the original.

© 2013 jessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on October 24, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: paris