"In The Eyes Of Many" Teaser

"In The Eyes Of Many" Teaser

A Story by Jessica Ryan
"

This is a little teaser of the book that I am writing please enjoy and comment!

"
Jeremy looked at me with his deep brown eyes, for a moment, regardless of the rain pouring down on us, everything felt alright, like nothing had happened. 
Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy this much longer, for he had a love for Tamara too. Jeremy once had eyes for me, but nonetheless, I was with another man and I can't blame him for moving on. I just wish it hadn't been with my best friend. 

That was the night I found out why my father had passed away, for my mother had always kept it a secret from me. The pain of my father hurt so bad, that I honestly didn't consider Tamara's feelings when Jeremy was holding me on that bridge. 
I wasn't contemplating jumping, I just needed to look down at the water. To feel like my problems are as small as I am. To know that there are much bigger and better things out there. 
Jeremy showed up worried about me, and I needed someone there. 
The next day, sure enough, Tamara and Jeremy were together once more. Me, sipping my coffee and staring out the window at a thunderstorm that once was sunshine. 
My phone rings and I see the caller ID says Tamara. 
"Hello?" I answer hesitantly, hoping Jeremy didn't reveal the moment we had at the bridge yesterday. 
"Jenna, It's Tamara. Will you meet me?" she said quietly. 

© 2015 Jessica Ryan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015
Tags: mystery, love, romance, book, writing, novel

Author

Jessica Ryan
Jessica Ryan

About
I'm Jessica. I love creating and making my own path. I love coffee and chocolate. I have a special place in my heart for animals, especially birds. I love poetry, books and anything entertaining. .. more..

Writing