A girl who was afraid

A girl who was afraid

A Story by Girl who is just a beautiful disaster

 The girl is not lonely anymore. She is afraid more than anything. She sits there wondering what is going to happen to. Her friends are worried about her because she won't eat more than a piece of fruit or bread a day. She is worried about herself a little because it has gotten worse. She hopes that she will be able to eat more but with a new job she doesn't know how she can eat meals when she sleeps during the day. She doesn't want her friends to worry about her but she doesn't know how to get better so they won't be worried. "Why don't you eat?" She asks herself that question multiple times a day. She keeps telling herself that the reason is because she's not hungry. When she talks to friends she tries to cover up that she's fine and eating healthy and eating good but that doesn't always work. She even tells her parents that she's eating because she knows that if she tells them that she's not they would be worried about her even more than they already are.  She asks God for help because she doesn't want to be like this.

© 2008 Girl who is just a beautiful disaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

She is ignoring the fact that the problem isn't about eating. It is about something that happened to her. It made her feel out of control and now she feels in control. She says she is upset but that is only what she thinks others want to hear. She is doing what she wants. Until she decides it isn't what she wants she will continue.

Interesting story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 26, 2008

Author

Girl who is just a beautiful disaster
Girl who is just a beautiful disaster

Bellingham, WA



About
I write in my spare time. Since middle school I have written short stories, poems, memoirs, and journaling. Writing was something that I had always enjoyed because it was so relaxing I could always vo.. more..

Writing