If My Mind Could Speak There’d Be No Words, Just Screaming

If My Mind Could Speak There’d Be No Words, Just Screaming

A Story by jess
"

my first shrot story i was thinking about an ex boyfriend when i wrote it...

"
      Her eyes gaze slightly at his direction. His small beatie eyes evilly stare at her. His love for her is strong but honestly too strong. It scares her. She tries to run but she trips and falls. He grabs her foot and pulls her back to a chair and straps her to it. As she’s kicking and screaming he laughs a little. He sees the pain in her eyes oh so much pain. He’s felt pain too. Pain that she must have caused because is wasn’t there before she stepped into his life. He kisses her cheek. Tears then roll down both of her cheeks. He touches her hair and she’s given up. She stops kicking, squirming and yelling because she knows none of it will do any good. So she just takes what ever comes. He kisses her on her soft lips. Then he backs away to look at her fully. He screams out the words “I love you!” She closes her eyes as if the words hurt her physically. He unstraps her and let’s her, if she pleases be free. She does not move for she knows there is no freedom away from him. If she ran he would find her again. She takes out a switch blade and without a single word digs the blade into the flesh on her wrists. She holds out her arms and lets the blood flow out from the cuts. As soon as the first drop of blood hit the floor he lost it. “Why?!?” he screamed. Motionless she just watched her arms fill with blood. He tried all that he could to stop the blood. He took of his shirt tried to put pressure on her arms after that was soaked he tried to use the straps that held her to the chair but those were no use either. She’s loosing consciousness. Her life is leaving her eyes. The blood continues to run. Just as he leaned to kiss her once more she used the rest of her might and energy to stab her knife straight threw his chest. Blood dripped from his mouth “but I love you…” he whispered. His body fell to the floor he took one last look at the girl he loves and died. Her eyes flitter open as she wakes up. She looks over at him across the bed and cries herself back to sleep.

© 2011 jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011