he loves me he loves me not?

he loves me he loves me not?

A Story by jess

 

      The way they looked at each other was like magic. It’s never happened before. She should be used to looking into a boy’s eyes she’s done it so many times and no matter how strong she felt for the boy at that time could not compare to how she was feeling for  him. She’s never so badly wanted to lean in before. Her breath grew uneven her head un controllably drew in and right as their faces were growning near she recovered quckly and brought her book between them and tried her hardest to reconnect with her book. Yet the longing for this boy never halted and she couldn’t help but take a quck glance at him finding him trying hard to concentrate on his book. The look on his face screamed out the fact that he couldn’t get the girl off his mind. Wondering what to do he lightly touched his foot to hers. The girls face flushes uncontrollably red, she can feel it. She scoots herself just a bit closer to his right side, taking a away any space that there was between them. They both continue to read their books. Once the bell is about to ring and all other class mates had begun to pack up he asked, “why haven’t you been coming to my games?” he is a football player and she didn’t feel welcome to his games as much as before she realized her feelings for him.

 “why would you like me to?” she asks afraid that the simple question could be with just a as a simple heart shattering answer.

“I guess” he tries to sound cool.

“I don’t know…” she tests

“please?” he asks putting his arm into hers.

With that she knows she is wanted and eagerly accepts the invitation.  

© 2011 jess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on June 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011