chapter Two

chapter Two

A Chapter by ~eVelyN fAiTh~

          By second block I was more than bored with the outcome of the day. Nothing exciting happened, other than the exception of the boy that came into the back doors. Sure enough, as if timed with my thoughts, the classroom door came open and there the guy was in the entrance. He moved across the floor gracefully, poised, almost as if floating. But he still had a rugged bad boy edge to him, like if he were to get into a fight, he held up his end. He handed his schedule, to Mr. Hyphen and scratched the back of his head. A few of the girls in the classroom swooned and whispers and flirtatiously giggles erupted in the back corner. It was obviously Cherish Silverman and her horde of skanks. The perfect description for them would be the wicked witch of the west and her army of bat monkeys.

          The boy gave Mr. Hyphen a smile and then made his way down the middle of the classroom. I watched him move, glaring over my beakers and test tubes. I knew I was staring, but I couldn’t look away. I wondered what tribe he was from, because we had many similarities. Lanky, but athletic like bodies, tanned, clay colored skin, brittle, but shiny black hair, full lips and eyebrows. Bethany was right, he was remarkable. The metal stool, scraping the floor at the table behind me, woke me with a blink from my trance. I turned and stole a look at the boy, as he groaned and rummaged through his backpack. Suddenly his right ear moved and his chocolate eyes shot up over the table. I gasped and spun around.



© 2010 ~eVelyN fAiTh~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 27, 2010


Author

~eVelyN fAiTh~
~eVelyN fAiTh~

Marietta, GA



About
My name is Jeri Gathright and I'm 26 years old. I live in Marietta, Georgia. I was born and raised in Meridian, Ms. You know how they say its a good place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there.. more..

Writing
Relocation Relocation

A Chapter by ~eVelyN fAiTh~