This is how it goes

This is how it goes

A Poem by Johee Poetry

Posted Date: : Jan 17, 2011 9:58 AM


you want inspiration? then here you have it.
I’m a chick very passionate about friendship.
But I always go back to my ex best friend that did me wrong.
I can’t be the same person that you want me to be if you don’t give and take.
I want to be the best friend but how can I do that if a chick can’t offer the same that I do.
I guess its time to realize that I should not attach myself to any person unless its a commitment.
I can’t be the one getting hurt or mad for the things another person does.
It should not matter to me what a person does but It gets to me.
I can’t believe that out of 50 girls, only ONE has the same mind set that I do.
I’m just so sick and tired of dealing with chicks younger than me.
I guess they have a lot of growing up to do.
I can’t blame them because it takes a lot to go through that process.
I don’t mind letting another friend go if its going to make me stress free.
I don’t want to complain about another person for the way they are but I guess they shall see as they get older.
I just wish I was able to be honest to them without them getting hurt and upset.
But that is how life goes and I have to move on.
I cannot frown over what she said or she thinks about me because I’m going through my own issues.
I just wish people understood that deployment is hard and it doesn't matter how long your soldier leaves.
It still hurts and its a delicate subject to even talk about.
I’m done and over with it and its another chapter to my life.
Now its a fact that I’m not meant to have any close CHICK friendships because I am my own person.
I can’t deal with the drama and I don’t feel like I need to be nagged upon.
I don’t need chicks complaining at me for any reason unless its my mother.

© 2011 Johee Poetry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 3, 2011
Last Updated on May 3, 2011

Author

Johee Poetry
Johee Poetry

Miami, FL



About
Hello, my name is Johee and I am 25 years old. I'm currently living in Miami Florida I have been writing poetry for more than 10 years. please tell me what you think of my work. dont hesitate .. more..

Writing
First First

A Poem by Johee Poetry