Quartz Countertops for Kitchen

Quartz Countertops for Kitchen

A Story by johnsonmarble
"

India s first germ free quartz countertops for your kitchen Contact us for quartz kitchen countertops having the beauty of natural stone untouched by germs. Know the Ideas for Kitchen Countertops.

"

Quartz Countertops for Kitchen

With the appearance of natural stone, sans the maintenance, Quartz Countertops for Kitchen are offering granite a run for its money. Made out of the hardest minerals on the planet, Quartz Countertops for Kitchens are arguably one of the most durable, the strongest and India’s first food-grade certified range of countertops options for kitchen areas in modern houses. These world-class, ready-to-install quartz countertops made with Johnson’s patented anti-microbial compound, revolutionizes kitchen spaces forever by making them completely germ-free.

The best part of our premium-grade quartz for kitchen countertops is that they are available in a myriad of sizes, colors, textures, and patterns to soothe your senses. In addition to the impressive presentation of attractive colors for your kitchen, you can also come across veining and sparkles for the look of marble or granite. However, at Johnson Marble & Quartz, our top-quality quartz slabs are engineered in a factory setting. 

                          

Topshield Quartz Countertop Designs and Colors

Composite quartz is an engineered material that is both stain- and heat-resistant. Therefore, it becomes a perfect choice for cooking spaces experiencing ample traffic and business throughout the day. At Johnson Marble & Quartz, our manufacturing process for Quartz Countertops for Kitchen involves mixing around 90 percent natural quartz (one of the hardest materials on the planet) with a mix of pigments, chemicals, and resins.

When you shop for premium-grade Quartz Countertops for Kitchen from Johnson Marble & Quartz, you get access to a highly durable, stone-like surface capable of standing up to the daily wear & tear. Equally convenient, the composite material does not require sealing in case of natural stone countertops.

Here are some attractive color options to choose from:

Carrara white

Carrara Blanco

Carrara Dark Knight

Carrara Cashmere

Calacatta Classic

Nero Marquina

© 2023 johnsonmarble


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on March 24, 2023
Last Updated on March 24, 2023
Tags: quartz kitchen countertops, quartz countertops, quartz stone for kitchen

Author

johnsonmarble
johnsonmarble

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Johnson Marble & Quartz forms the engineered marble and quartz business of H & R Johnson (India) A Division of Prism Johnson Limited (Formerly Prism Cement Limited). Started in 1958, HRJ is India's l.. more..

Writing