Marble Stair Treads and Risers

Marble Stair Treads and Risers

A Story by johnsonmarble
"

Engineered Marble stairs from JMQ is an affordable alternative to natural marble stairs with ready to install anti slip stair treads and risers Contact us for more details

"

Staircase plays an integral role in interior design. With the upcoming trends and evolution in interior design, stairs' role has increased far more than their functionality. Marble Stairs can be a stunning and elegant feature in a home, and choosing the right type of stone can enhance the beauty and sophistication of the stairs. Several stones commonly used for staircases to give a touch of elegance are Marble, granite, limestone, etc.


What makes Marble the best choice?

Of the many stones available, Marble has been used for centuries in architecture and art. It is a classic and timeless choice for staircases that can withstand changing design trends, making it a wise investment for the long term. Marble can be an excellent choice for those looking to create an elegant and sophisticated look for any entryway or staircase. Marble is a natural stone that is relatively soft and porous, making it easy to carve and shape, which makes it an ideal material for various applications, including flooring, countertops, stairs and decorative objects. Using Marble for stairs can be a luxurious addition to a house. Marble stairs can be customized to suit various design styles and preferences. Marbles are available in various colours and styles, and they can be crafted in different shapes, sizes, and finishes to match the overall aesthetic of the space.

© 2023 johnsonmarble


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://www.johnsonmarblequartz.in/quick-stairs
Get over all information

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
1 Review
Added on April 19, 2023
Last Updated on April 29, 2023
Tags: marblestairs, stairs, staircase design, modern staircase

Author

johnsonmarble
johnsonmarble

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Johnson Marble & Quartz forms the engineered marble and quartz business of H & R Johnson (India) A Division of Prism Johnson Limited (Formerly Prism Cement Limited). Started in 1958, HRJ is India's l.. more..

Writing