Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Innovation Applied

Innovation Applied

A Story by Jomar Khristian Llanto

Innovation Applied

            A world of full benefits of technology. A world which is the center of improving one’s living. A world that lives easier and lighter. An applied science called “Technology”. Some says that technology has its positive contribution; some says that technology has its negative contribution. Others say that people became dependant on technology; others say that they are not.

          Technology has made to modern life has been really positive and has helped to improve the quality of human lives. Daily live is benefited by advances of technology. Nowadays, our society has enjoyed the benefits of having modern technology. We are blessed on having these modern tools that made our works easier and faster. It conserves time and energy using machines. Also, we reserve our energy on more important works that we will do. Technology states many improvements. Computers and calculators for computations, we simply put the inputs and in seconds, we will know the output. In transportation, we easily are in the place where we are going. In communication, telephones made a differential gap between letters. Telephones are use to talk to the person we wanted to communicate with. In our daily routine in life, toothpastes, toothbrushes, and etc. they are also a product of technology. The concept of science is applied to craft a machine, technique, and skill to enhance the living of human. If we don’t have a telephone, it’s too inconvenient. We can’t talk to people who live a long distance from our house, even in the same town. If we don’t have a TV or radio, we can’t get exact information about the world. If we don’t have a car, we can’t go too far. All things that make us feel comfortable and relax are products of technology. Beds where we lie down to relax from fatigue, chairs where we sit on to rest, also tables which is a place where we eat or study.

          On the other hand, some implied that people sometimes are depending on technology too much. For example, one person would not move from house. He can order something to eat by telephone. He can also buy clothes by Internet. Moreover on the word “internet”, this is also a product of technology but it has also its disadvantages. It’s the Internet that provides an accessible medium for bad elements such as pornography, crimes and so on. Many people see technology as a force that has escaped from human control.

          Technology has affected society and its surroundings in a number of ways. It implies us that its efficacy depends on how we made use of the things that made our life easy, fast, and light.

© 2014 Jomar Khristian Llanto


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on April 2, 2014
Tags: Technology, Applied Science, Innovation