Are you making the right decision?

Are you making the right decision?

A Story by jonathanfigaro

“Life is always an up and down obstacle course that I can’t seem to maintain,” she says.Her emotional gauge flew upon the track of insanity with each passing moment.


He hears this from the lips of a woman, he had been with. There relationship was platonic; more physical than spiritual. Just last week after they broke up, she lost her internal balance. His ears had become the bell to the ringing of her heart break. He was always first a friend before a lover; so he tires his best to listen intently. She continues to shed pieces of her soul onto the dinning table minutes before the foot ball game.


Her left retina reflected aspects of her he admired. Her right optic glistened with images he detested. He pushed away his internal flaws of judgment and started to listen to her consultation. Her heart break and pain needed to be released from her internal cocoon.


“All I did was love you. All I did was tell you how much I needed you but you just left me.


Naked, cold and alone.


I’m scared and frightened of what the future hold without you. I may have objectified your existence sometimes but I’m too scared to love anyone else as much as I loved you.”


In his eyes she sounds like a crying baby.


His eyes roll back in possible cynicism. From this angle his expression was all too invisible. He looks towards the next commercial break yearning for this juncture to be over. Females are far too emotional for his taste. He leans back and she plants her lips on his. She caught him off guard and her tears run down his shirt finding a way down her bosoms some how.


She smiles and he presses forward. His mind says, “NO! This will only complicate things and make her want you more. Love you harder. You’ll hurt her in the long run.”


Too late, his mind was too slow. He leant forward, her body levitated off the ground. Her heels sat in the air and his mouth became her mattress, she laid upon.  He kissed her back, his tongue tangles with hers.


They stumbled on the couch and her body felt like satin sheets.  He tried to push her away but her body at this angle resembles an elegant lioness during breeding season. Her hair meshed with the cocaine white pillow perfectly and his heart began to speak.


“I love you too much to hurt you.”


She pulled her self up and he leaned back. His butt sat on the back of his shins like he was praying at a mosque.


He continued.


“I don’t want to take advantage. You’re more than just a one night of passion. You deserve more. More than I can give.”


He breathes in deeply like a cold summer’s night before he answered.


Let me walk you home.


And Jencks fumbles the ball” is heard in the back drop from the foot ball game.

© 2011 jonathanfigaro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author

jonathanfigaro
jonathanfigaro

brooklyn, NY



About
Deemed to be forgotten by none, remembered by millions and loved/fear by all. ( that was my ego) Now, the real me, is just a Sexy devil who loves to express himself though thoughts plastered on pa.. more..

Writing