Ignorance is Tainted Bliss

Ignorance is Tainted Bliss

A Story by The Wonderful Joshiekinz
"

Piece 2 in "Who Says You're Not Perfect?" "I Do."

"
Dear Diary, 
I worry about Her. She's been acting abnormally angst lately. Granted, I know that Others have been picking on her. But I try to help her by being there, telling her to "forget them, who cares what they think?" And it's true. Who does care what they think? All that matters is yourself and your friends. But i don't think she's agreeing with me.
So Others want to be a prick. Who cares? I'm here. I care about Her. Shouldn't that be all she needs? She is my best friend, we'll stick together forever. Everything will be okay. I just wish there was some way to get Her to see that. But that is how it goes in movies...
The main character gets picked on and teased. They go through a lot of moping around and helplessness. But finally in the end, they become the super strong and confident person they always wanted to be.  Then again that is just in movies... Hopefully it will carry into reality.
I mean, where's the justice without it? The good always trumps the evil. Doesn't it? Ahh, I'm just over thinking this. Everything will be okay
-Him

© 2014 The Wonderful Joshiekinz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 22, 2014

Author

The Wonderful Joshiekinz
The Wonderful Joshiekinz

About
Yes, I am still in high-school. But that doesn't mean my abilities are weak. more..

Writing